Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

Not 8800GT. It says HD 3850 which is slower than a 9600GT.

With a 9600GT you will easily meet the minimum requirements, but nothing more.

HD 3850 is the dot minimum.

And for all practical purposes, it won't be playable below a HD 4850/4870 OR 9800GTX+/250/260.

These cards will probably manage medium or medium-low at medium resolutions like 1440x900 or 1680x1050.

Of course, I am talking of relatively strict requirements, to assume everybody on a safer side and not get disappointed if it turns out this intensive :p

^ keep tuned to www.mycrysis.com :D
The official Crysis Community.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Yet to see the official MSR. Besides Crytek will surely make out a configuration so that everyone can play this game, may be at lowest settings and less eyecandy,plus PC market is less anyway.

Just Pre-Ordered Crysis 2 Limited Edition.:eek:hyeah: Couldn't take the excitement anymore and just bought it through EA Store. To hell with the MSR! :D

jojothedragon said:
^ keep tuned to MyCrysis - Home :D

The official Crysis Community.

Yet to see the official MSR. Besides Crytek will surely make out a configuration so that everyone can play this game, may be at lowest settings and less eyecandy,plus PC market is less anyway.

Just Pre-Ordered Crysis 2 Limited Edition.:eek:hyeah: Couldn't take the excitement anymore and just bought it through EA Store. To hell with the MSR! :D

Great but the game might be a disaster like MOH.... I never feel safe pre-ordering, plus you should have chosen this option http://www.flipkart.com/crysis-2-pc-game-avmcv5nzjfkyvtey as it has Cash on Delivery option plus an 80 rs discount plus Actual Physical discs (<3). Anyways congratz for the preorder :p

woohoo 2,000th post <3

^^

Thanks for that. Great.

Though has any one ever pre-ordered from FK. How early they get the game -- once it is released.? Any experiences.

asingh said:
^^

Thanks for that. Great.

Though has any one ever pre-ordered from FK. How early they get the game -- once it is released.? Any experiences.
No idea about games (but if i buy crysis 2, it'll most definitely be from there), but i've bought quite a number of books from there, and i get them within 3 days usually, and with cash on delivery there is really no tension :)

Limited edition that too for PC available in India and for just 999/- its a steal.

I would have ordered it too but i dont think the game would be playable on my system anymore.

devesh38 said:
Crysis 2 Nano Edition [PC] for 7.8k on intencity for preorder

u get a nano backpack + artbook + steel case + alcatraz statue with this edition....... anytakers........????.........:)
If anyone is willing to second sale the backpack i might be interested. ;)
And i want the backpack that comes with the ps3 nano edition only.

Aman27deep said:
Great but the game might be a disaster like MOH.... I never feel safe pre-ordering, plus you should have chosen this option Crysis 2: PC: Flipkart Games as it has Cash on Delivery option plus an 80 rs discount plus Actual Physical discs (<3). Anyways congratz for the preorder :p
Thanks reYez. I could've ordered from flipkart but i never knew about that site. And i don;t think Cash on Delivery method is available in North Eastern regions. Plus i didn't want to miss the EA store exclusive multiplayer bonus.
I'm taking the risks on this one.

@Aman:

Know about FK and books, ordered a lot from them. Just was wondering how fast they would get us the platters. It is going to be a never ending itch waiting -- and the world playing.

:)

jojothedragon said:
Thanks reYez. I could've ordered from flipkart but i never knew about that site. And i don;t think Cash on Delivery method is available in North Eastern regions. Plus i didn't want to miss the EA store exclusive multiplayer bonus.

I'm taking the risks on this one.
Yeah that's good :p

asingh said:
@Aman:

Know about FK and books, ordered a lot from them. Just was wondering how fast they would get us the platters. It is going to be a never ending itch waiting -- and the world playing.

:)
It'd take a long time to download 10+ GB anyways (Atleast 4 days for me, AT LEAST) + i love my physical discs so for me that is not the best option.

Ya it will take atleast 3days. But you can count on there servers,they really have good speed. I got above 60kbps constant while downloaded COD Blackops from steam. I hope EA will not disappoint me.

jojothedragon said:
Ya it will take atleast 3days. But you can count on there servers,they really have good speed. I got above 60kbps constant while downloaded COD Blackops from steam. I hope EA will not disappoint me.
I read somewhere that EA download manager doesn't support resume feature, nor does it have a way to backup your games (like steam, so you'll ahve to download the game for every new OS install). So i do not trust the download manager at all, well i hope you're lucky and your download is a painfree experience.

Also i'll definitely buy either this or bulletstorm (and super surely BF3 in late 2011), i'm waiting for reviews so i can get one of these two.

JFYI i last remember EA Games only last for 1 year after which you might want to pay again

Back