CRYSIS 2 BETA Leaked On To Torrents!
Leaked Crysis 2 Beta Hits Torrent Sites - eXophase.com

Crysis 2, leaked 49 days early..

crytek3.jpg

16fc1d.jpg

d644e0.jpg

dd19cf.jpg

hellgate said:
Will get the full game within the next few hours. Size is 6.98GB for the SP only version . Getting awesome speeds of 570kBps :D
where the hell did you get that? I only see full ones 9GB too much time required to download.

EDIT:

Private torrent site has promised very small rip with only game(no multiplayer, engilish only and no CE3 editor), hopefully that will bring it to under 5GB.

I'm more excited about the CE3 editor. THe bat reportedly has the full version of the editor...

More here:-
http://www.techenclave.com/gaming/crysis-2-pc-version-leaked-50-a-184196.html

With screenshots(uploaded by me, but not mine)

Re: CRYSIS 2 PC version LEAKED - 50 DAYS EARLY

I was gonna do it for the CE3 editor.

But oh well, patience pays so I'll wait.

Btw, whats the final verdict on TDU 2? Get it or not? Review scores are 7/10, not too enthusiastic about it.

Crysis 2 Leaked
Crytek has been alerted that an early incomplete, unfinished build of Crysis 2 has appeared on Torrent sites. Crytek and EA are deeply disappointed by the news. We encourage fans to support the game and the development team by waiting and purchasing the final, polished game on March 22. Crysis 2 is still in development and promises to be the ultimate action blockbuster as the series’ signature Nanosuit lets you be the weapon as you defend NYC from an alien invasion. Piracy continues to damage the PC packaged goods market and the PC development community.

Why create new tread when there is already a thread dedicated to Crysis 2 and this leaked information has been posted there 2 days ago.

This is so sad. Can't imagine devs are going to have any motivation left at all. Console ports seem to be all that the future holds.

^ Yep, this is very sad. Game releasing 49 days early is really shocking and sad. :(

To the one who leaked this game :- Die M#@$%Fc#|<3r ! And burn in Hell :mad:

Quote from the official crysis forum

Crytek has been alerted that an early, unfinished build of Crysis 2 has appeared on Torrent sites. Crytek and EA are deeply disappointed by the news. We encourage fans to support the game and the development team by waiting and playing the final, polished game on March 22.

Crysis 2 is still in development, and the team is hard at work on it and Crysis 2 promises to be the ultimate action blockbuster as the Nanosuit lets you be the weapon as you defend NYC from an alien invasion.

Piracy continues to damage the PC development community.

Source http://www.mycrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7261

Guys one simple Question !!!

is this just an BETA like a uncompleted version, likes levels remaining works remaining ???

or a FULL RELEASE ? ? ? :(

Why was EA & CRYTEK so childish in DRM & Security measures ??? This Suxxs :(

I hope all TE people support CRYTEK & it's future titles !

Back