Crysis out for PC

^^he meant crysis out on some sites other than that more precisely on torrent sites.

This is gonna be a huge loss to EA games.But the good news is(for EA that is) that the cr*ck is nuked and doesn't work at all in Vista 64bit.

Just check out TPB(the ...... bay) guys!!!

uploader said:
Play and regret that you didnt save money to buy a new pc!

Rofl.

This game is gonna kill a lots of graphics cards.People with 8800gtx and 8800gt can play this game in high settings(not ultra high though).

Fck man whats the point not being able to play crysis on DX10 mode...And even though many of you will say that there is no difference in dx10 vs dx9 visuals, from what i have seen on many sites including some of the screenshots posted on TE, there is a noticible difference in both the modes. DX10 looks frickinggggg real. I am not saying that dx9 sux.

The most noticeable difference I see between the DX9 and DX10 version is that the foliage looks more real..or rather, dense than in the DX9 level, especially the tree leaves.

EA seem to have tweaked the final version ... compared to the demo I now get 3-5fps more with the same settings (169.04 drivers) and the video cutscenes dont lag anymore :clap:

thexfactor said:
EA seem to have tweaked the final version ... compared to the demo I now get 3-5fps more with the same settings (169.04 drivers) and the video cutscenes dont lag anymore :clap:

160.04 are beta drivers right? i have a 8800GT. when i select 8800gt in nvidia site it directs me to 169.02 driver.

thexfactor said:
must say that it does perform better than the demo. 25- 30 fps most of the times. some times crosses 30 also. max settings @ 1680 x 1050 without AA. i feel the fps will only improve with more driver tweaks etc coming out.

game is brilliant so far. 1 game that i am enjoying after a long time.

Wanted to buy this game, but excel interactive says it's expected here only by this month end. Can't do the dl thingy as I'm on a limited dl plan. BSNL doesn't offer the night unlimited plan here:mad: . Mebbe I'll get to play this only next month :( .

It's been leaked, cracked and released (1911 ftw) 5 days before actual release...even the vista 64bit issue has been solved with a "fix" to the release.

Back