Crysis out for PC

rPOk said:
It's been leaked, cracked and released (1911 ftw) 5 days before actual release...even the vista 64bit issue has been solved with a "fix" to the release.

yes but the xpx64 wasnt fixed. i am running it in xp32bit mode in xpx64.

Hey I have an x1950pro, planning to get Crysis soon. How will it play, I know the card is not exactly new but don't want a nasty game playing experience. Please post your card and FPS also.

raul said:
Hey I have an x1950pro, planning to get Crysis soon. How will it play, I know the card is not exactly new but don't want a nasty game playing experience. Please post your card and FPS also.

LOL , u obv know the answer. People with 8800GTX and Ultra are having frame rate issues and u think ur card will play Crysis?:rofl: No way man. To enjoy Crysis you really need a high end pc or else its no point playing that game.

A very important question i wanted to ask...Has any one tired Crysis on a SLI setup with 2 GTX ,Ultra or a GT? And if yes then please mention the FPS you got before SLI and after SLI setup.

raul said:
read sujit801's post above. he ha a x1950pro (at least his signature has it :) )

mod_to_odd said:
A very important question i wanted to ask...Has any one tired Crysis on a SLI setup with 2 GTX ,Ultra or a GT? And if yes then please mention the FPS you got before SLI and after SLI setup.

chaos has already mentioned. its just about playable on his 8800ulra sli setup. but i assume he is on vista hence is barely playable for him. on xp it will fly.

I followed the method for playing Crysis on very high settings on winXP DX9.
After applying all the changes i then started Crysis and i think this time i have to say that i was blown, thrown and ownedddd...The people working at Crytek have super brainz.
I just cant stfu when it comes to this game, i mean its so damn beautiful that u wud just not care about the FPS u are getting and instead will play arround with nature, see the lovely trees swaying, go for a dip in the sea, shoot some Koreans on their B@llz and etc etc etc ....
Now that i have already seen Crysis, i dont think that there is any game that can beat it in Graphics and create an impression like this game has made on me. This game shud have shipped with a nice mid fing logo on the box pointing towards all those console maniacs out there, including me. LOL

Ok as i see ..even guys with 8800 are worried if Crysis will work properly..

Well dont want to sound stupid but how are my chances with it..Say medium res with not lag..

My config
E6300 + 1GB (667) Mem + 7900 GS :ashamed:

dipen01 said:

Well dont want to sound stupid but how are my chances with it..Say medium res with not lag..

My config

I have found the bset way to check is to go to youtube and search for you card. There are ususally a bunch of videos of new games and the settings they use. I just looked for '7900 GS' and found this.

YouTube - Crysis 7900 GS KO Meduim settings

hey with my 256MB connection giving only 10kpbs download speed in torrent, i think it will be weeks before i will have the game, i am dying to play this after reading mod to odd's impression, can anyone send me the DVD of crysis???? and ofcourse i will pay whatever seems right to you.

Just finished the game, Best graphics I have ever seen. Some times I feel that I am watching a movie. But the games extract everything from the system. Very heavy graphics but to be played in the HIGH setting. got 20-30 fps but playable...

Final chapter...

Crysis-2007-11-16-16-01-43-.jpg

dipen01 said:

My config

i have a AMD 3600 @ 2.4 ghz n a big 7900gs.
can play crysis @ 1024 x 768 wid post proc, effects quality, volumerics n shadows to medium ..every thing else high..gives me 20-25fps on avg..runs silky smooth..wont even notice such low fps unless u turn on fraps.

N haan even at these settings its the most gorgeous game i have ver played :)

How will it work on my system?Should I bother getting it?I seriously wouldn't mind playing it on lowest if I have to, I just want to experience this game.

AMD 3500+@ stock

2gb ocz gold

x1800xt

F|0ccY said:
How will it work on my system?Should I bother getting it?I seriously wouldn't mind playing it on lowest if I have to, I just want to experience this game.

AMD 3500+@ stock
2gb ocz gold
x1800xt

You loose out on the experience if you play it on LOW. People here should really just reduce their resolution to 1024x768 and put everything on Very High. I get 50-70 FPS and believe me every frame is worth it.

If you really want to enjoy this Game, you need to experience it the way the Developers wanted us to. Otherwise you are better off playing Farcry.

Right now finished Crysis Twice, first time on normal and second on Hard. I played the Game Maximum of times for insane distances. After you get the Sniper attachment for your Gun just use it and fire away with a silencer from Hill Top Distances.

The developers have made a High Area in almost every level where you have the entire view of your Objective, just stay there and Pick. Unlike Airborne, the Koreans just don't Spawn until you pass that specific point. Also, if you want to get your aim right and steady while sniping. Use the "MAXIMUM STRENGTH" power, it makes your aim steady and reduces recoil.

akS !â„¢

Back