Crysis Trilogy

In the Mumbai Mirror, when the Review about Crysis was out (the report is quite a few weeks old now..)....i also got an additional piece of interesting news........Crysis is planned as a trilogy...The next sequels to Crysis in sequence are "Crysis Wars" and "The World in Crysis"...if i m correct in remembering Crysis wars will be released on 2009...

If u guys do a google search...typing "Crysis Trilogy" u will get N number of links.......

One such link is as follows..
inCrysis - Guide to the game Crysis - Chat with Cevat Yerli & Roy Taylor [+ transcript]

Other links include
inCrysis Crysis Forums / Crysis Wars, World in Crysis, Crysis Trilogy

Here's a Quote from Wikipedia...
Crysis is a science fiction first-person shooter computer game developed by German company Crytek and published by Electronic Arts, and is the first game of a planned trilogy

Sequels

Crysis was announced to be the first game in a trilogy by Crytek.[4] It is expected that the sequel will continue where the first game ended. In addition to seeking a United States trademark on the name Crysis,[36] Crytek is seeking to trademark the names Crysis Wars[37] and World in Crysis

The link...Crysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope by then v all can have Windows Vista SP2 or SP3 (The stable,economic version hopefully :D ... because Vista right now needs maturity like Win XP SP2).. and PC configurations with at least the mid range budget GeForce 9600GT card and then v all can have real blast...........:hap2:
By then v all will be able to play Crysis smoothly........:clap:

Considering how poorly Crysis has sold and also considering the fact that EA aren't the greatest risk takers in the business I would say chances of Crysis 2 happening are not exactly high.

I would loved to be proved wrong though.

although there might be a triology.....
i dont think EA will be releasing it any sooner....
not before gfx card prices come down......

gfx card prices has nothing to do with crysis and EA knows that the few ppl who can afford a high end card can buy it otherwise the ppl who cant afford to get those high end card are satisfied with the mid range cards and are happy the way crysis plays on it also the fact crysis being a trilogy is not a shocker it was told by the CEO of crytek cevat yerli that there are gona be crysis 2 and 3 in the years to come dates have not been fixed although crytek might not upgrade the engine to the extreme it would just be a few things up and down here and there so ppl who played crysis with 8800GT or 8600gt can play the remaining 2 considering they dont put in some new stuff that the old hardware cant handle.

Back