Cube U30GT - Tablet 10" - samsung power @ micromax price :D

Watz the custom charges levied on you? Is that a cube u30gt-h model? U could also tried checking abt N101 II / RK101 tablets.... Congrats ...

the rk3066 ,based on me reading (since i dont have one) , is comparable to tegra 3 , only falling back on the 3d gaming part . and there is nothing wrong with chinese tablets per se, you just have to be a little brave if things do go sour :D

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!! Great screen....play store was not working, but got around that.

Ibterface all english

Wifi great in same room, not bad in adjuscent room

Wieght, requires geting used to...

Speakers as good as none, worth only for ding ding notifications, headphones must

No hiccups multi tasking, installed blood n glory, runs smoothly (that's 250mb wasred, sick game play)

Browsing is fast, a little sticky scrolling

Best feature MOVIE WATCHING!!!! :)

Typing this on the tab, so sorry if this is not upto te standards. But do lemme know anything and everything you wana know, will post asap :)

PS: how much is acer iconia retailing for, on flipkart i see it for 26K
http://www.flipkart.com/acer-iconia-a500/p/itmdfbfxefbujh5f

- - - Updated - - -

they declared the value to be 42$ :D no customs levied, no octroi either..

Watz the custom charges levied on you? Is that a cube u30gt-h model? U could also tried checking abt N101 II / RK101 tablets.... Congrats ...

Do let us know the impressions, with lots of pics. I am really inclined on getting this.

pics wont do justice...(read: i have crappy mobile cam)

but as far as impresions are concerned.....i am very very impressed....i have fiddled with funbook pro and ipad at croma....so comparatively i can say its awesome...but then you must know that my usage is very limited.....just reading books, movies, and musing...and very light browsing...

have not explored it fully...will keep you guys posted as i go along..

If I buy this, I'll buy it for browsing. I don't watch movies or play games. If the typing sucks, I'd probably think of something else.

i wudnt say the typing experience sucks ...per se....but, i am still getting around typing on such large buttons!! i guess a nice keypad with swype will make things easy....or else a external usb keyboard should just do it..

regarding browsing...as i said....the loading and all is fast enough....but the scrolling i feeel is not soo smooth on the heavy sites pinch to zoom is also good enough...

i wudnt say the typing experience sucks ...per se....but, i am still getting around typing on such large buttons!! i guess a nice keypad with swype will make things easy....or else a external usb keyboard should just do it..

regarding browsing...as i said....the loading and all is fast enough....but the scrolling i feeel is not soo smooth on the heavy sites pinch to zoom is also good enough...
try swype and update us please

serious roadblock....damm thing is notgetting connected to pc (laptop dual core win 7)!!

of 3 usb port, only one at times recognises it and then when i start to even think of copypasting anything...it hangs!!

spent some hours on slatedroid, seems like the problem is with the usb cable provided....so i need to get a new one!! :(
can anyone confirm this :((

good news....usb OTG is working fine...even my 1tb seagate freeagent is recognised and working fine..

so as of now, connecting to pc is not a "roadblock" per se :D

@princeoo7 : if i upload the pics i have, it will look like just another cheap chinese tablet....:(
need a 720 video recorder to truly capture the feel... :)

trust me, being the first to have something on TE is a great privilege, but i guess i am not in a position to live up to the opportunity~!

the low volume is really a bummer...trying out apps to boost it... but i feel its more of a hardware issue..
read somewhere that opening up the case and turning around the speaker will give upto 50pc increase!!.. :O

any suggestions where can i get a scren protector and a case for this?

the low volume is really a bummer...trying out apps to boost it... but i feel its more of a hardware issue..
read somewhere that opening up the case and turning around the speaker will give upto 50pc increase!!.. :O

any suggestions where can i get a scren protector and a case for this?

Well you should have got the case and screen protector from the seller itself. you can find them on aliexpress for sure and ask for shipping by china or singapore post. How is the wifi strength btw?

@itzmydamnlyf : trust me at the time of placing the order i was not sure i'll even get the product, leave alone being in working condition... LOL

but now i wish i had :( ..,, cause now buying just the case/gaurd will be too costly including the shipping.. so looking at local market.

damm i am not able to get the dimensions of this thing anywhere....it is 10.1 diagnally, but length and breadth required for getting a suitable case.....any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
itzmydamnlyf : trust me at the time of placing the order i was not sure i'll even get the product, leave alone being in working condition... LOL

but now i wish i had :( ..,, cause now buying just the case/gaurd will be too costly including the shipping.. so looking at local market.

damm i am not able to get the dimensions of this thing anywhere....it is 10.1 diagnally, but length and breadth required for getting a suitable case.....any help?

Choose any one. 10$ shipped :p

Free (actuall china post) leather case for 10.2 inch tablet pc Sanei N10 Cube U30GT&U19GT Yuandao N101 Flytouch6 ZT 280 C91-in Tablet Covers & Cases from Computer & Networking on Aliexpress.com

Free shipping New arrival 10.1 inch original cube U30GT/U30 leather case,U30gt case +Screen protection as gift-in Tablet Covers & Cases from Computer & Networking on Aliexpress.com

Back