Currently Listening

^^My pleasure..:eek:hyeah: Also try Stabbing westward, soul asylum, queens of stone age,silverchair, manic street preachers, live , faith no more, good charlotte etc....:) You wont be disappointed..:)

Oh yes I like silverchair and Live as well. Though I dont like tracks of silverchair in majority which is why I never mentioned it. Live I have heard only 3 songs and I liked em all. 'selling the drama', lightening crashes and all over you

Heard FAT LIP, Sum 41 are like the hollywood teen movie college rock band. Not exactly my type, I look for a better vocal element like in case of hinder and nickelback or even staind.

^^ Then also listen to 'The Dolphins cry' by live..one of my personal Live favorites..:) n yeah, i agree not all the songs of silverchair are likeable..i myself lost track of 'em for some time..but one of the silverchair songs i still like is 'abuse me'..;)

Heard FAT LIP, Sum 41 are like the hollywood teen movie college rock band. Not exactly my type, I look for a better vocal element like in case of hinder and nickelback or even staind.

Well yeah..they are a teen band..lol..dont think they are teen anymore..:lol: They sound pretty much similar to blink 182...actually i recommended 'em to u cos i thought u were interested in trying them out..;)

Btw, the best upcoming talent acc to me apart from hinder and 3 days grace is Chris Daughtry...if u like serious alt rock stuff then sure try him out..:)

And yeah, get X&Y by coldplay if u havent already...none of the ones listed above come anywhere near Coldplay..one of the best altrock bands of all times..they are just too good and too talented...:hap5: I'm a big big fan of coldplay since their 'Trouble' song came out...:eek:hyeah:

Can anyone pls give me a link to alfred hitchcock's original Psycho (1960) torrent..also need scream..pls pm me if not appropriate to post here..:) Need a very good seeded torrent...dont wanna see it stuck at 99.9%...lol...:)

Incentive : Reps...:p

Private Ryan said:
Well yeah..they are a teen band..lol..dont think they are teen anymore..:lol: They sound pretty much similar to blink 182...actually i recommended 'em to u cos i thought u were interested in trying them out..;)

Btw, the best upcoming talent acc to me apart from hinder and 3 days grace is Chris Daughtry...if u like serious alt rock stuff then sure try him out..:)

And yeah, get X&Y by coldplay if u havent already...none of the ones listed above come anywhere near Coldplay..one of the best altrock bands of all times..they are just too good and too talented...:hap5: I'm a big big fan of coldplay since their 'Trouble' song came out...:eek:hyeah:

I wanted to say just that but couldnt recall their name, blink 182. Waste of time for me.

Yep coldplay is on my list, I prefer it at lighter moments as they are not that full of energy. Not adrenaline pumping. :p

I tried daughtry after listening to the exit song of american Idol, 'home'. They do have good songs.

EDIT- I knew I have seen the guy somewhere..

best known as the fourth-place finalist on the highly publicized fifth season of American Idol, eliminated from the competition on May 10, 2006.. sold more than 1 million copies after just 5 weeks of release, becoming the fastest-selling debut rock album in Soundscan history,[1] and so far outselling his fellow season 5 contestants'

Now i'll go hunt for my favorite American Idol contestant.. he was the runners up in the 2005 season of american idol, Bo Bice. He had a voice!!

Queens of stone age : No one knows :eek:hyeah:

Hey Rene..listen to this song as well as 'You cant quit my baby', 'burn the witch' (saw 2 ost) and 'Avon' by this band... :eek:hyeah: Currently this thing is goin on in my winamp in a continuous loop...:lol:

I see 3 albums by them (rated-R, Lullabies to paralyze, Songs for the deaf) but none of those have the songs Avon and You Cant Quit

^^Btw, wots up with avril...?? Her new album is sooo pathetically pop-ish....just saw tht new video, 'Girlfriend'....almost falling into the britney, cristina band...uhh..thts too bad..i loved her first album 'let go' a lot..atleast it was so much more different from the foogly stuff these pop biatches keep churning out...:no:

Renegade said:
I see 3 albums by them (rated-R, Lullabies to paralyze, Songs for the deaf) but none of those have the songs Avon and You Cant Quit

Check out P2Ps...these songs along with 'no one knows' are doing pretty well..u shud have no problems finding 'em...:)

Btw,both Avon and You cant quit my baby are from their self titled album..Queens of stone age (1998)...:)

^^ Amen. was listening to that all the time when i was in mysore . Some fellow left the entire led zepplin Discography on the PC i got . Was nice going back to the roots of rock :)

M now listening to ATB's "made of glass"... cant get it out of my head!

Back