Currently Listening

SunnyBoi said:
Above And Beyond - Stealing Time

nx greeny for the suggestion :p awesome song ! :D
LOL, try the entire Tri-State album, progressive trance at its best! Starts with the infectious Tri-State piano riff and World on Fire is my personal fav from the album!

Anish said:
LOL, try the entire Tri-State album, progressive trance at its best! Starts with the infectious Tri-State piano riff and World on Fire is my personal fav from the album!

yup, I made a lot of above and beyond fans during the Tvm TE meet. It was all i played in my car :p

Today I heard tranquility base , and was a bit happy that there was a new act that sounded good , turns out they are above and beyond as well :ashamed:

*pulls out his ipod*

all these in addition to most of which samrulez said
just like my choice :)

fallout boys
sum41
cold
skillet

other stuff that i like but not exactly similar to this,
afi
system of a down
disturbed
a great source to tryout for alternative music to your taste is last.fm
you have to enter a band, and then it plays songs of types but from other bands as well
try it out :)

one last place to find good music is cs and quake videos.... i simply love music from frag movies :D
currently my favourite is the album phobia from breaking benjamin...2nd place is signs of life from poets of the fall

Ambar said:
^^Thanks , ive heard all of them except SR-71,Athlete and Simple Plan. Tell me some more :p

SR-71 is rock, nothing heavy, sort of like Audioslave.Athlete is Industrial, a lot like Death Cab for Cutie, good stuff.Simple Plan is pop punk, kinda girly, with winny songs but some songs are good, but I'd suggest you stay away from their latest album.
Currently Listening: Celldweller - Switchback (Instrumental)

Bloody insane track.

F|0ccY said:
SR-71 is rock, nothing heavy, sort of like Audioslave.Athlete is Industrial, a lot like Death Cab for Cutie, good stuff.Simple Plan is pop punk, kinda girly, with winny songs but some songs are good, but I'd suggest you stay away from their latest album.
Currently Listening: Celldweller - Switchback (Instrumental)

Bloody insane track.

Creating sub genres is lame :p Every band will have its own genre :p
A person who loves few of em ...will love most of em :)

samrulez said:
Creating sub genres is lame :p Every band will have its own genre :p

A person who loves few of em ...will love most of em :)

That's like saying Simple Plan can be compared to trash punk like Rancid or Anti-Flag.Every genre has sub genres to some extent.

Sum Nice Ass Rock songs :D that ive been lissning to ...

Atreyu - Becoming The Bull
Ashes Divide - The Stone
Filter - Soldiers of Misfortune
Thousand Foot Krutch - Broken Wing
Thousand Foot Krutch - The Safest Place
Tantric - Down and Out
Saosin - Collapse
Soulidium - The Light
Red - Already Over
Red - Let Go
Hurt - Falls Apart
Hurt - Ten Ton Brick
Drowning Pool - Enemy (Album Version)
Emilie Autumn - Dead is the New Alive
Element Eighty - Painmaker
Stone Sour - 30-30-150
Killswitch Engage - Reject Yourself
Metallica - Smoke On The Water <-----AwsumAwsumAwsum
Evans Blue - Over
Evans Blue - My Damsel
Evans Blue - Shine Your Cadillac
Evans Blue - In A Red Dress

F|0ccY said:
That's like saying Simple Plan can be compared to trash punk like Rancid or Anti-Flag.Every genre has sub genres to some extent.

I'm not saying that :p Its more important to listen to the music and see if you like it than to check the genre :p

Back