WTB Custom Acrylic Side Panel for Corsair 4000x Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is better to go with exact measurements to your local glass/acrylic sheet shop and get it done. I broke my FD meshify C glass panel and went to local shop and did the same. You can even go with the case to the shop.

It is better to go with exact measurements to your local glass/acrylic sheet shop and get it done. I broke my FD meshify C glass panel and went to local shop and did the same. You can even go with the case to the shop.
I'll probably go out looking for an acrylic sheet shop when I get the time. How much did it cost you? Did you use magnets to attach the panel?

It cost me around 700 Rs(sheet + drilling holes) i think before 1.5 years. probably depends on size of the sheet. I went with measurements to the shop and one of the four holes was slightly misaligned when i tried to fit the sheet in home. I drilled again for that hole alone. It is better to go with empty case and let the shop do the job to avoid misalignments while drilling holes.

It cost me around 700 Rs(sheet + drilling holes) i think before 1.5 years. probably depends on size of the sheet. I went with measurements to the shop and one of the four holes was slightly misaligned when i tried to fit the sheet in home. I drilled again for that hole alone. It is better to go with empty case and let the shop do the job to avoid misalignments while drilling holes.
Thing is my case doesn't use screws to hold the panel. It uses two metal frames-one at the front and one at the back. I will probably have to remove the metal frames from the shattered panel and use double sided tape to stick them to the acrylic sheet.

Thing is my case doesn't use screws to hold the panel. It uses two metal frames-one at the front and one at the back. I will probably have to remove the metal frames from the shattered panel and use double sided tape to stick them to the acrylic sheet.
Yeah strong glue or double sided tape will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back