Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
^...yup...want to make sure I have everything in place before I reach Inida... I am plannin on getting the new xbox slim, PS3, kinect and Move here in melbourne (Hoping my luggage allows it).... Once I reach India...its full blown out gaming

So @dhruvrock2000

Let me know the payment details and book me for one

Crap :( lemme know if i can help out in anneways....you have my number :)

2nd batch is still incoming i believe ...... can't wait to get my hands on my programming board :p

Dhruv, if the chips are arriving today, send it to me asap with the titles. Cant wait to try some titles out on the new display. :D

Ethan_Hunt said:
I see a devilish smirk on Gannu's face right now. :p
Thank the lord! :D

Dhruv, I am extremely sorry. I never knew what was happening at your end. Sincere apologies. Do send the LP2 disk along with the chip. Preferably via DTDC. Thanks a bunch.

Photo updates :

5134565793_e73a1fea08.jpg

Leds work on these

5134570085_00268f7782.jpg

Btw... Ended up paying a crap load on customs for these. So we'll have to work something out on that end...

dhruvrock2000 said:
Btw... Ended up paying a crap load on customs for these. So we'll have to work something out on that end...
Not a problem. Keep us updated. Please ship them right away to avoid any delay because of Diwali festivities.

Desecrator said:
Not a problem. Keep us updated. Please ship them right away to avoid any delay because of Diwali festivities.
I'll call you up today or tomorrow / meetup on skype to discuss this... dont know how to go about it...

Will ship them today evening hopefully. Just got home and am totally exhausted. DTDC shipping ofc..

@dinjo : Mate.. i'll update the thread depending on the situation.. i am not a dealer or sthn and this was just meant to be a GO.. so lets see. If there is demand i'll try to organize one more order.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

m-jeri said:
They look bling. :D. but night time gaming will be a b**ch.
The LEDs do look nice :p But yeah not for me.. i would've taped em anyways. Btw.... photos taken on an N8 :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

m-jeri said:
They look bling. :D. but night time gaming will be a b**ch.
The LEDs do look nice :p But yeah not for me.. i would've taped em anyways. Btw.... photos taken on an N8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back