Cyberpunk 2077 on current gen consoles

AjaX222

Disciple
Hello fellow gamers,
I am overhyped for Cyberpunk 2077 and as next gens will not be easily available in India at least till Q2 2021 so I am currently deciding between following systems:
1) Xbox One S - dead silent console with great controller
2) PS4 Slim - Going to get PS5 first over Series X so it will be free upgrade to next gen
3) PC with Ryzen3600, 16GB RAM, RX590 - FPS game need keyboard and mouse

Which one of the above systems you suggest to get the game on? Please advise.

The consoles got a hard drive, 3.5-4gb ddr3 ram and an 8 year old processor. I personally would build a PC for cyberpunk 2077. Also the game got severe pop in issues on consoles going by reviews and leaks.

Else get the cheapest console you can find.

The game's got performance issues on last gen, especially the base versions so it's PC all the way. You could tell by the way they were showcasing it on one those Night City episodes, they were driving slowly so as to not make the pop-in issues more obvious and the city looked entirely devoid of any NPC's too.
I'm not getting hyped even though it's CDPR especially with the state of most games at launch these days, I'm going to wait for user reviews first.

I agree that PC is more capable than current gen consoles but at the end it’s upto the devs who optimise the game. Since the first trailer in 2013, I think Cyberpunk was developed for current gens only and still they are not releasing true next gen version of the game until 2021.

Back