CyberPunk 2077

thegr8anand

Disciple
Game is up for pre-load on steam which i have started. Big expectations from it. Early reviews seems good.

cp2077.jpg

I Ordered the Physical copy(gog key). Still waiting on Cloudtail to ship it. Most likely they would ship it on 10th. :arghh:

Last edited:
Will pick it up about 6 months in, hopefully all the bugs are ironed out by then. Witcher 3 was far better to play 8-10 months after launch.

Will pick it up about 6 months in, hopefully all the bugs are ironed out by then. Witcher 3 was far better to play 8-10 months after launch.

+1
I was also thinking to preorder the game but now I think will wait for bug fixes and I think game is too complex for me so will see how time goes.

Yes I absolutely agree even I played Witcher 3 at it's launch but then decided to wait for a few months to get the bugs fixed, look at the RDR2 now 1 year down the line and is a beauty with very less bugs!

As big a fan I was of the Witcher series, I actually avoided playing TW3 until the GOTY edition was out, somehow avoided all the spoilers for that period and had a blast the way it was meant to be played.

The last game I ever preordered was Battlefield 4 which was pretty much unplayable for 3 months, same thing happened to me with Battlefield 3.
The forums were literally filled with thousands of complaints but most of the gaming sites avoided covering them, haven't trusted any site ever since and I always wait for user reviews.

Doesn't matter who's developing the game or what sort of track record they have, all AAA titles in the past 6-7 years have been a buggy mess at launch especially the ones rushed in time for the holiday season.
This is also why I can't or won't get hyped for anything, either hardware or software, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Last edited:
Why give for early reviews when there is drm and day 1 update. Make it worse for themselves.

I doubt the Day 1 update will make any difference since some reviewers did receive it and it didn't fix much.
As for the performance hit related to the DRM, we'll know the truth on the 10th.
One thing's for certain, the base console versions are going to suck ass going by the leaked videos.

I doubt the Day 1 update will make any difference since some reviewers did receive it and it didn't fix much.
As for the performance hit related to the DRM, we'll know the truth on the 10th.
One thing's for certain, the base console versions are going to suck ass going by the leaked videos.
You mean suck ass in terms of graphics ?

Anyway, I don't mind that part really interested too see how the gameplay etc is and waiting for early reviews from some people I trust before I buy.

Have both og PS4 and decent gaming laptop tho

Whatta hype for this game! My flat mate is buying a gaming PC just to play this one. He's not even a gamer :D

Ask him to buy VPN and Geforce Now subscription (Steam account can be linked with purchased games) and he will save ton loads of money only if he wants to play this game provided he doesn’t want to use the pc for other necessary work!

Back