max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
D-Link ADSL2 + Router, Netgear Wireless Router, Netgear Wireless-N USB Adapter

• D-Link ADSL 2 + Router GLB-502T [SOLD To Zino]
  • Netgear Wireless-G 54 Router WGR614 [SOLD To viditkalra]
  • Netgear RangeMax Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter WN111 [SOLD To uziel]

-------------------------------------------

All items will come along with the Installation CD / Documentation that came originally with it. Rest everything is explained in brief!

Shipping will be done via DTDC / Aramex. :clap:

Interested buyers can PM me or Post here, Negotiations only through PMs. :cool2:

Pictures:

vriship said:
whats the price for a new Netgear RangeMax Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter WN111

theres a refurbished one on ebay for 1195+ shipping..

eBay India: NETGEAR WN111 RangeMax Next Wireless N USB Adapte (item 220666277224 end time 15-Sep-2010 09:02:02 IST)

asking as i am interested in buying it..
This one is not refurbished, I just opened the seal to use it in my Laptop but didn't find compatible drivers so packed it as it was.

How much do you intend to pay for my Adapter? I shall give you the deal!

Warm Regards,

Max

hey bro, its ur product, actually i couldn't find any site from where i could get the price for a new one..

regards,

Vrishi

vriship said:
hey bro, its ur product, actually i couldn't find any site from where i could get the price for a new one..

regards,

Vrishi
New one costs for Rs. 2,000 /- I think so as I bought this one for Rs. 2,200 /-

Are you not interested in buying the one I have :O ?

Warm Regards,

Max

I m intersted in buying D-Link ADSL 2 + Router GLB-502T.

but can you clarify why ppoe is'nt working because I was thinking for using it for 3 devices.

a laptop phone and a desktop simultaneously.

is it a hardware or firmaware problem.

in case do you give testing warranty?

c2quado said:
I m intersted in buying D-Link ADSL 2 + Router GLB-502T.

but can you clarify why ppoe is'nt working because I was thinking for using it for 3 devices.

a laptop phone and a desktop simultaneously.

is it a hardware or firmaware problem.

in case do you give testing warranty?
I have tried my level best to enable PPPoE and save the Username & Password in the device, But it never connects :( It however works in bridge mode flawlessly :) The firmware is old, So couldn't find any good newer firmware & Also I can give you a testing warranty of 3 days :hap2:

I will check everything from my side before shipping it to you to make sure the deal goes smooth :)

Also I've committed to Vidit that I'll be giving him the Power Adapter of this D-Link Modem so I will give you a discount on this Modem :clap:

Warm Regards,

Max

viditkalra said:
^^^YGPM bro..

Payment done..Please check and confirm..
The D-Link's Power Adapter is not compatible with the Router so I'll purchase a new one from market and include that in the package :)

----------------------------

@c2quado - I'll include D-Link's Adapter for you as I'm getting a new one for Vidit. So you need to pay 350 /- shipped to your place!

Warm Regards,

Max

Received the Netgear Router.. works perfectly..Although i am unable to check the warranty status online. Is there any way where in you could get me a duplicate copy of the bill of purchase..??

i am not able to add the itrust score to your profile..so, ill add that as soon as the site is done with the maintenance and these things are rectified..

viditkalra said:
Received the Netgear Router.. works perfectly..Although i am unable to check the warranty status online. Is there any way where in you could get me a duplicate copy of the bill of purchase..??

i am not able to add the itrust score to your profile..so, ill add that as soon as the site is done with the maintenance and these things are rectified..

I have the Rediff Shopping E-Receipt for this Router and the exact date of Order Approval was Dec 7 2008, According to that date approximately 78 days of warranty is left on this Router.

PM me your e-mail so that I can forward you the Online Receipt(s) :) .

Warm Regards,

Max

received Netgear RangeMax Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter WN111 .... you have claimed 5 months warranty remaining. You did not send the bill so how to claim warranty and how to know the DOP. Please send some document to validate warranty claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back