Dad at 13..! British kid's achievement..! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13

Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne. :hap2:

He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.

The shy lad, whose voice has not yet broken, said: “I thought it would be good to have a baby.

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.” :bleh:

Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, added: “When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried how people would react.

“I didn’t know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it.”

Alfie's story, broken exclusively by The Sun today has sparked a huge political storm with Tory leader David Cameron saying: "When I saw these pictures this morning, I just thought how worrying that in Britain today children are having children.

"I hope that somehow these children grow up into responsible parents but the truth is parenthood is just not something they should be thinking about right now."

Maisie was conceived after Chantelle and Alfie — just 12 at the time — had a single night of unprotected sex.

:p Thats quite an achievement.. When most kids behave like kids at that age, here is a kid who ends up making a kid..

Dad at 13 | Boy Alfie Patten, 13, becomes father of baby girl Maisie with girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, 15 | The Sun |News

What the hell the world is coming to? When we were 13, we didn't even know how kids were born... and to think, our parents thought that we were a wasted generation.

I knew I should have born in 50's, I would have spent my life a stoned teen in 70's and died happily by now. WTF... serisouly... WTF!!

Umm, there's been an update to that story since, apparently the mother had been sleeping around and some one older is now in the picture. Quite the lovely young lady.

Only DNA test will confirm.

Thing is girls get pregnant all the time there no one says too much, its only news because 'Daddy' is so young !!

When they get pregnant they get a council house to live in, The more kids she has the bigger the house. She will get all the social benefits she needs, her parents can help her out there, they live in a council house, so will know what and how to get benefits.

^To boast of having a wife in junior high, well I would have been glad if I were so lucky. :p

I am actually jealous of that Balika Vadhu ( some crap my mom watches ) guy. :rofl:

achievement would be a sarcastic term for this boy... also he is yet to provide his fatherhood by the DNA test. Man, how many boys did the girl slept with... no offence but seriously... this S@#$ is too crazy to be true.... i was shocked looking at the kid's pic....

regards
neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back