Ddr1 ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might have some ( 1GB x4 ) in an old computer. Not sure if it is working now because the comp was stored very badly and ram may have been damaged due to static. Ram had lifetime warranty IIRC and was purchased, say, 3 years ago.

Will give it for free ( nominal courier cost will be there :p ) Where do you stay in Del ?

No prob, will take it. Sent you a PM.

Edit: Just talked to him, will pick up from him in the evening.

If those modules are working, I will be willing to ship away existing modules I have in my comp for free, for anyone else who might need it. (Since he is not accepting compensation for the ram, as I suggested him).

@ akg7091 and Kniwor: I want DDR 1 desktop Ram too :) If you dont need all 4 of the 1GB rams can you send across one to me :)

Edit: Just saw that you need two rams. I guess you have a Mobo with only two ram slots like mine. Can I have two spare 1 Gig rams. Thanks a tonne :D

I am in Amritsar...

Edit 2: @ akg7091 : Mate I am willing to spend on the shipping too :p

@motorheadinc

No prob man. I will pick the modules from him. And check them and ship the spare ones to you.

Hi,

Hey guys anyone has a DDR333 Ram to spare ? Pay or free doesn't matter Am looking for some and Am in need of it very very badly !

Regards.

Guys, sorry to disappoint but the comp which I thought had 4 sticks was empty. I guess someone already took them. I pulled out three different sticks from two other computers in the basement. I think out of those three one is dead, but not sure. Kniwor can update as I had no way to test them.

Picked up 3 modules from akg7091. None of them worked after they were directly inserted, but then after some cleaning two of them worked, one of which wouldn't boot me into windows. So I ran memtest and many many errors.

But 1 module works perfectly fine. Thanks to akg7091.

@motorheadinc

Unfortunately, nothing that I can ship out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back