Deals for free online

intacto said:
for hugo boss..when i entered city as mumbai..it said the pincode didnot match with city...so i replaced mumbai by bombay..and it worked.

Did not work with me. Tried various combinations including 400001, bombay and mumbai...

@OP

Remove the Oxygen Botanicals thing from the main post. Because i got a mail saying this....

Thank you for your request of the Oxygen Botanicalsâ„¢ Sample Package.

The Oxygen Botanicalsâ„¢ Free Sample Package includes the following:

Two Free Travel Size Oxygen Botanicalsâ„¢ Skincare Samples: .21oz each, approximately 1 week supply (Retail Value up to $19.00).
Free $20 Oxygen Botanicals™ product credit coupon (Valid with any Oxygen Botanicals order of $50 or more – coupon expiration 7/31/11)
Free $75 Oxygen Botanicalsâ„¢ product discount coupons (Valid only for the following products: Eye Cream, Hyaluronic Hydrating Gel, Light Weight Sunscreen, MultiFruit Acid Refiner, and Super Hydrating Cream - coupon expiration 7/31/11)
Free Oxygen Botanicalsâ„¢ Product catalog.

The retail value of the Oxygen Botanicalsâ„¢ Free Sample Package is up to $114.00!!!

The Oxygen Botanicalsâ„¢ Free Sample Package only requires you to pay a $7.95 shipping & handling fee (in the USA).
International shipping & handling fees for the Oxygen Botanicals™ Free Sample Package will be higher outside the USA according to your country and continent – please visit Oxygen Botanicals Official Oxygen Botanicals Skin Care Oxygen Infused Skincare website for your country’s shipping & handling fee.

Click here now to receive shipment and complete your Oxygen Botanicalsâ„¢ Free Sample Package request.
Supplies are limited, only one free sample package is allowed per customer. This free product package offer expires 7/31/11.

Hey :)

had a nice surprise at my hostel when i reached back from college today

i got 2 sets of head and shoulders and pantene shampoo from P&G

now i dont have to buy shampoo for 2 months :)

You people got any tracking number ?? Because few months when i was receiving these, i had got a DTDC tracking number. Hope my packages come soon.

glad to hear that now you guys are getting the free samples.

forgot about this thread,will update with more products shortly

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

1st page updated see item 34,35

Back