Dedicated section for dealers and resellers

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Enabling the Dealers Paradise section once again to allow dealers and resellers to post their sale threads. Only Reseller group members have permission to start new threads in this section.

To gain membership to the Reseller group, user upgrades can be purchased from here - https://techenclave.com/account/upgrades

You need to provide an Identity and Address proof to finalize your status as a reseller.

Feel free to drop me a PM in case of any suggestions or queries.

Hey, Thank you for this topic starter & guidance.

A few questions....

1. How to Flip exclusive items that I pick at a good discount, [to sell at a higher price] & I am leaving them all packed as I received.
2. Anything else on these lines as I am totally new to this & will have a lot of blindspots.

EDIT: I just went through account upgrades in the interest of becoming a reseller.

3. Is there any requirement of any license for conducting business? will it need a GST#?
4. The becoming of a reseller with the upgrade, will it also dodge ads?
5. what are the other benefits of getting a reseller tag?

Thank you for moving this mods.

Would anyone please get around to my reseller tag upgrade question?

Also I thank the mods in advance for merging it by design or manually doing it with my previous post!

@renegade Please help me with the reseller tag & basic requirements, additional features that I have been posting about.

@puns [love your name & puns... pun intended, all the way] @renegade

I want to buy a reseller tag, I am speaking to my accountant later today to understand the nuances & sign up with a reseller tag from TE, I hope I get a lot of my questions answered which have been due for a while now & also get a GST bill for the same.

Accounts banned for market feedback fraud cannot sign up for Reseller accounts.
I never got any sort of explanation from the mods as to why the ban was implemented. I never dealt shadily with any of the members nor did I cheat any one. All of my feedbacks are positive in my previous profile and never had I received any sort of complaint. Not sure how the investigation was implemented and what action lead to a ban on that profile. I want to request mods to ask every member I dealt with to have an opinion of my dealings with them. Not sure if this message will be displayed publicly since it will require approval and this might lead people to ask questions.

Hoping to clear out the air.

Can anyone help me regarding this:
I am unable to edit my post. Many listed products are sold but I am unable to change the quantity. Also, I need to change the price also, which are not been sold in the last 10 days.

unable to renew my reseller account get this error when i about to pay​

Your account cannot currently make live charges. If you are the site owner, please activate your account at https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/onboarding to remove this limitation. If you are a customer trying to make a purchase, please contact the owner of this site. Your transaction has not been processed.

@renegade want to upgrade my account to reseller account but unable to do so.It shows the same error as mentioned by andrew327 ^ above,also tried to contact you via PM but no reply till now.

Back