Status
Not open for further replies.
I have compaq CQ40 with faulty motherboard. The spec are,
14"LCD
1gb memory (512mb x 2)
DVD writer
80gb hdd and wifi, hdmi
What is the price from you for this.

rajkri : Need backup duration, CPU, and whether bag and adapter are included. With more than one hour backup, and Dual core CPU, and B and A you can expect about 4500-5000.

Zino : cleared.

Have a almost-dead HP Compaq V6000 thats a Turion 64 x2 with Vista Basic V6211UA...the right side hinge/frame that connects the body to the LCD panel frame is broken, and there is no battery with the machine. Used to work perfectly fine with the genuine HP adapter when i last posted on this thread a couple months back, but now it powers on for 1 sec and then powers off instantly with no bios/POST etc. Hard drive, cpu, ram and even inner LCD panel is perfect im fairly certain of that. Whats your offer?

Will get my uncles old Thinkpad (T30 i think) exact specs and post here tomo as well - its working perfectly, solid solid machine.

have a dead sony vaio ( motherboard dead ) has

14inch screen

512 mb ram

40 or 60 gb HDD

battery included

dvd player not writer

has wifi

what price can i expect for this laptop

htnakirs said:
rajkri : Need backup duration, CPU, and whether bag and adapter are included. With more than one hour backup, and Dual core CPU, and B and A you can expect about 4500-5000.
Battery - arround 15mins backup
CPU - Intel Pentium Dual-Core processor T3400 - 2.16GHZ (667MHz front side bus, 1MB total Level-2 cache)
Bag - Not available
Adapter - Available

Ok, I have a perfectly functioning P-II 266/64MB/10 GB HDD Laptop with bag, charger, no battery, win 98 installed. How much ?

Hi,

I have a Wipro Laptop 2 years old. Here are the specs. Let me know wht price you can offer.

CPU- Core2Duo 2.0Ghz
RAM- 1 GB
HDD- 160 GB Western Digital
Screen - 14" inch (there is problem lining in lower part of the screen)
DVD RW - Samsung ( Not working)
Battery - 25 Mins backup
with adapter
everything works fine. Wifi is included and a 1.3 MP camera is there. but the quality is at par with a VGA camera.(just wanted to let u know.)

tell me wht could the price be if I want to exclude the HDD as I want to use it as an external Hard drive.

With bag and adapter, without hdd, you can expect Rs. 2000. Screen and DVD writer are defective. Battery is too weak, so don't need it as well.
Hope it does not have an nvidia chip onboard. If it does, I'll pass.
What's the model no.?

krishnenduk said:
got a compaq presario V2000 series laptop... Went kaput before 4 months... Serviced it.. But again went kaput 3 weeks before.... When the last time I used it it gave me around 1.5 hour backup...

when it was working it used to give me around 2 hours backup time....

Specifications :

Processor Intel Celeron M Processor 360 (#) (1.4GHz, 1MB L2 cache, 400MHz FSB)

memory 512MB (2 x 256MB) DDR SDRAM (333MHz)

Maximum memory Upgradeable to 2GB max

Cache 1MB Level-2 Cache

Hard drive 40GB (4200 rpm)

Optical drive DVD/CD-RW combo

Graphics Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 (with up to 64MB shared video memory)

Modem High speed 56K modem

Network Integrated 10/100 LAN Ethernet

Battery 6-cell Lithium-Ion battery

Display 14 colour TFT WXGA (1280 x 768 resolution) BrightView

Pointing device Touchpad pointing device with 4-way scroll and on/off switch button

I/O interfaces (1) 6-in-1 Digital Media Reader slot, (1) IEEE 1394 port, (1) S-video port, (1) VGA port, (1) Port Replicator connector, (1) Headphone, (1) External Microphone, (1) AC power connector, (1) RJ-11, (1) RJ-45, (3) USB 2.0 ports

Security features Kensington MicroSaver lock slot

PC card slots (1) Type I/II PC Card Slot with support for 16-bit PCMCIA and 32-bit Cardbus

Status display System Power, NUM Lock, CAPS Lock, SCROLL Lock, Battery Charging, HDD/Optical activity, Touchpad on/off, Media slot, Mute

Audio Altec Lansing branded speakers, AC97 audio, volume control and mute button

Keyboard Full-sized keyboard with touchpad

Dimensions 3.29cm(H) x 33.40cm(W) x 23.06cm(D)

Weight 2.38kg

Quote a good offer pls....

i am willing to part it for ur quoted price... if u need it, pls drop me a message.. well, i am from kerala too.... precisely Kottayam..

1, compaq CQ40 with faulty motherboard & dead battery.
The spec are, 14"LCD, 1gb memory (512mb x 2), DVD writer, 80gb hdd and wifi, hdmi
2, AST Ascentia A Series Laptop - not working, one side hinge broken
Don't know details about specs, comes with adapter.

3, 512mb x 2 Laptop RAM - working

Please, quote your offer and provide your address.

Hello Friends!

Anybody can give me HP Need HP DV6000's KOTL E220709 AWM 20798 80C 60V Ribbon cable from thier defective leaptops or if you have the spare one. I cant find it in local markets here. So help me in getting one. Having loads of expectations from you guys.

Advance Thanks!

bodmas said:
Hello Friends!
Anybody can give me HP Need HP DV6000's KOTL E220709 AWM 20798 80C 60V Ribbon cable from thier defective leaptops or if you have the spare one. I cant find it in local markets here. So help me in getting one. Having loads of expectations from you guys.
Advance Thanks!

Is that the display cable?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rajkri_11 said:
1, compaq CQ40 with faulty motherboard & dead battery.
The spec are, 14"LCD, 1gb memory (512mb x 2), DVD writer, 80gb hdd and wifi, hdmi
2, AST Ascentia A Series Laptop - not working, one side hinge broken
Don't know details about specs, comes with adapter.

3, 512mb x 2 Laptop RAM - working

Please, quote your offer and provide your address.
2500 for the cq40 without the rams. Don't need the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back