(Delhi) MTNL FUP based 2mbps Unlimited broadband at limited price

ninjarao said:
Guys just one query for those who got plan updated and speed increase are they getting Night 2 Mbps / 512 kbps , any reviews ( Freedom 800 ) ? .

Yes,Got speed boosted to 2mpbs at Night(11pm-8am).During day it remain same as before(512kbps)

m.khurana said:
Yes,Got speed boosted to 2mpbs at Night(11pm-8am).During day it remain same as before(512kbps)

Kwel Man ! it seems my exchange wala are sleeping need to do Anshan :p for Next freedom fight :ashamed: .

wishmaster.dj said:
no change yet. speed still 256 (as opposed to 512). and i am not hopeful of any change at night speeds tonight.

Monday, is the first hope now..

Well i thought 256 Kbps got extinct long back how come u getting that speed :huh: , well it seems they are taking their sweet time to change speeds !

i was getting 512 till sept 1. then came the month when it was all set to change; only in my case, they divided by a factor of 8.

:(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

after a LOT of phone calls, finally got my 512 back (for the day time).

Eagerly waiting till 11PM to check the true status of the night plan..

Good News for me is that speed reduced :p so it seems plan got activated ;) now waiting for the Night UL speed :clap: !

Ahhhh Damn , conf. page showing ->

Line Rate - Upstream (Kbps): 1021

Line Rate - Downstream (Kbps): 1152

LAN IPv4 Address: 192.168.1.1

Default Gateway:

WAN IP Address: Authentication Failure :mad:

Primary DNS Server: 203.94.243.70

Secondary DNS Server: 59.179.243.70

If i leave anything for download, the speed will automatically increase after 11pm or i will have to stop the download and then start it again to get the faster speeds?

H_D said:
If i leave anything for download, the speed will automatically increase after 11pm or i will have to stop the download and then start it again to get the faster speeds?

:p well no usually when 11 Pm pass u need to off/on the router , but when 8am passed in my case Router automatically reset and i got back to 512kbps ! so for Speed Increase u have to Reset the Router ! and the enjoy the 2mbps speed :) .

today somehow it didn't reset at 8 am so i was getting 2mbps till few minus back before the reset :p so additional 4gb + 4gb today :clap: .

made a request for plan change to Freedom 800.. didn't know it had a combo plan too..

though it'll happen from October but worth the wait, the 2mbps sounds awesome, irrespective of it being during the day or night.. :eek:hyeah:

Back