Delhivery - Not receiving OTP

A very vexing problem let's if there is a solution eventually

This is the main reason i was reluctant to go full tilt on DnD and it also made me nervous to recommend to others because then i was not sure if they would get all their calls.
Mine is under full DND for years but never faced issue for OTPs. Not sure why its only with Delhivery!
And what did Delihvery say? it works with all our customers except you

I'm having this very problem on my jio. Delhivery OTP aren't getting delivered to my phone. I don't even get out for delivery messages. Any solution? I'm full dnd but haven't faced this problem before. Delivery guy took my shipment back.

They tell that if its working for everyone, you are not PM!
Ah well I dunno what can be done. I spoke to some delhivery manager. He said he'll have to send a mail to the bank (it was a debit card) to ask them if it can be delivered without OTP. If the bank says yes then he said he'll deliver.

Ah well I dunno what can be done. I spoke to some delhivery manager. He said he'll have to send a mail to the bank (it was a debit card) to ask them if it can be delivered without OTP. If the bank says yes then he said he'll deliver.
Yeah, thats the temporary solution but I really dont know how to solve this mystery.

There was a mistake in my phone number on one of my package and the OTP was sent to some random stranger. So, I went to the delhivery hub near me and told them of the situation, they gave me the parcel after identifying my identity. They took a pic of the package along with the correct phone number and later after 2 or 3 days, the tracking page updated as delivered.

1.jpg

They tell that if its working for everyone, you are not PM!
Yup exactly that. 'Apna problem nahi' 'Samne wale ko pucho'

same problem for me not receiving sms from CP-DLHVRY to Airtel no.
Tried almost all possible options of dnd disable, phone change, sms center no. It is confirmed from delhivery because I can't get OTP when login to their app or site.

same problem for me not receiving sms from CP-DLHVRY to Airtel no.
Tried almost all possible options of dnd disable, phone change, sms center no. It is confirmed from delhivery because I can't get OTP when login to their app or site.
Yeah, this is exactly my problem as well !!!
And dont know what is the solution !!!

Ok so it’s been a year and this problem is still not resolved. I followed this thread but it resulted in nothing. The other day no help was provided from either side (“Jio” nor the “Delhivery” company).

However, I found a temporary solution which somehow worked for me. So, I have an Iphone 12 and the problem was with my phone. Then I changed my Jio sim to my friend’s Android ie. Poco and it surprisingly worked for me. All i had to do was activate the service of my sim on his phone (which was enabled through a popup in the notification bar) and instantly got the otp. That’s it.
Do let me know if it worked for you all. Thanks:)

Back