Dell 22 incher + 3 (3.5") HDDs + UPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cursed said:
Congrats, but there is another section to show off your stuff. This is Zen's sale thread.

no offence - but he might be wrong or right but he does have a point.

good luck with the sale zenflox

U were desperate to sell it, SP has glossy screen, has amazing colours, way better than the one u sold :lol: USB ports webcam might be useless for u, they do add value to a LCD. The webcam is NOT measly, the inbuilt microphone works great on voice calls trust me!
Gannu said:
Excuse me but I did not sell it for 10.5k! A lot lower - 9k IIRC shipped i.e!

No offense but a mere HDMI port, couple of USB ports and a measly webcam doesn't make this a better LCD Sidhu!

@OP: Absolutely no issues with your pricing! Just had to clear my stand here.

Gannu said:
Excuse me but I did not sell it for 10.5k! A lot lower - 9k IIRC shipped i.e!

No offense but a mere HDMI port, couple of USB ports and a measly webcam doesn't make this a better LCD Sidhu!

@OP: Absolutely no issues with your pricing! Just had to clear my stand here.
Rockfella said:
U were desperate to sell it, SP has glossy screen, way better than the one u sold :lol: USB ports webcam might be useless for u, they do add value to a LCD.

+1.. It is certainly comfortable and handy to have these ports on a LCD. And there are people who prefer glossy screens over matte.
So yes this monitor is of better value in comparison.. :)

:rofl: @ "mere HDMI port"

Now the mods can clean these OT and let the seller sell in peace

Its glossy, has vibrant colours, scree reflects a bit but is not a train crash and can easily be avoided by changing/adjusting light settings :)
BIKeINSTEIN said:
SP2208WFP screen is glossy or matte? :ashamed:
Is it billed in your name? :)
And are you planning to visit Mumbai anytime soon? :p

UPDATE:

*Called up DTDC and they have agreed to send the HDDs and monitor across India.
*For those staying in Mumbai, i have good news because a close friend of mine is leaving in a few days time and has agreed to take the package with him and deliver it in person.
*HDD pricing now includes shipping as well (pls check the fist post).

Is is possible for you to Ship the APC to Itanagar? Please confirm and PM me for the shipping charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back