Dell 2209WA @15900 & U2410 @ 29500

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Satan

I got held up last evening - so I've just made a payment towards U2410 and have sent you the details. Kindly add this order also with the others'.

Thanks.

Order Placed!

videoturk & luster... you have both been added to the 1st group order. An order request will be generated for you but will not be processed until Tuesday till your payment gets credited. (Monday is a holiday and Dell Sales is off on Sat and Sun).

Hope you guys are excited. Cheers.

Please check back here (First Post) for any status updates. Also, do not forget to intimate me once you recieve your order.

Oh and lastly, iTrader Ratings are VERY welcome. ;)

Order's weren't confirmed yesterday. Some additional approvals were needed. I was assured that it will be confirmed today before the end of business.

Once it's confirmed, 7-10 business days.

Sorry boys.

Orders were held up. They couldn't get it done yesterday either. Let's just say that after I lost my head for a bit, it's all done. It is being processed as we speak and will be confirmerd FOR SURE today.

Consider it done.

Now comes the bad part... you have to wait for 7-10 days :p

So we have to wait 7-10 business days or normal days.
If business days then we will get the monitor max by 13-October. :bleh:
As there are 2 holidays next week and Dell people dont work on weekends.:p
Hopefully by next week we should get our monitors.:hap2:

Nah... that's just something they have to say to keep customers from killing them.

Once it's confimred and goes to the courier guys it takes about a week tops. Some of the other guys got it pretty quick (like in 4 days I think).

Satan said:
Nah... that's just something they have to say to keep customers from killing them.

Once it's confimred and goes to the courier guys it takes about a week tops. Some of the other guys got it pretty quick (like in 4 days I think).

If that is the case by next week I will get the monitor.:clap:
As you have ordered today by tomorrow morning they will send our monitor to the courier people.
Then within a week or so we will get our monitors.:hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back