Laptops Dell Batteries

paritosh1010

Disciple
Can anybody recommend batteries for Dell XPS M 1530, 6 cell batteries.

I don't want to purchase batteries from Dell, as I have heard they don't last very long. :\

[Edit] I am a resident of Delhi

its there @ lamington road, mumbai. dell oem 6cell is selling for around 4k with 6months warranty.

i picked up the dell oem 9cell for inspiron 1701 for 5k recently.

got it from prime.

Thanks for the reply.
What other manufacturers make batteries compatible with the XPS 1530, cos Dell gives only 6 month warranty, and their batteries aren't that great. So maybe an alternate manufacturer maybe a good option?

paritosh1010 said:
Can anybody recommend batteries for Dell XPS M 1530, 6 cell batteries.
I don't want to purchase batteries from Dell, as I have heard they don't last very long. :\

very true. my xps 1530 battery died this week. it was just one year old. now the battery is not charging. dell support staff send me a quatation of 5k for 6 cell battery.

Hi.
My batteries are completely out now. Please if anybody can help me get batteries for the XPS M 1530 cheaply, with a good warranty or either, let me know.
If there are any shops which sell batteries in Delhi, then you can also mention those.
BTW, what is the price for a 6 cell battery for the XPS M 1530?

There is a shop in NP called Technology Solutions - it's on the first floor (towards one of the corners) in the gallery opposite to Computer Empire.
My friends and I have always trusted that shop for our compatible battery needs and are yet to have any issues, both with the prices and with the batteries :) Might be worth a look. . .

Back