PC Peripherals Dell EPP no longer available?

Smash ask them for the 24" Price also... I kindda knew about the 22" Ultrasharp but the indicated prices are way high... Ask the buggers what if you pick up 3 panels as there are 3 from Noida who seems interested... Hopefully they will better the prices... Also after they give you the best price ask them to bump up the warranty to 5 years :p

True, however things are different when it is in front of one's eyes...

My obsession with black just went down the drain when i placed it on my table :).

Infact due to the silver colours dust is hardly visible on the LCD body and the shiny (Not obnoxiously though) makes movies look very clear and nice.

SidhuPunjab said:
^ People hate silver color, and glossy screen.

Switch said:
Smash ask them for the 24" Price also... I kindda knew about the 22" Ultrasharp but the indicated prices are way high... Ask the buggers what if you pick up 3 panels as there are 3 from Noida who seems interested... Hopefully they will better the prices... Also after they give you the best price ask them to bump up the warranty to 5 years :p

Switch, you'll need to provide them a Form 32 and pay 4% extra if you want this shipped to NOIDA. mine is being shipped to Delhi :bleh:

I'll PM you a number of a Dell rep if you are interested.

Switch said:

Well buddy! My contact is good for nothing. He is telling the website price of Dell products and not offering any discount/EPP. So I am interested if there is any GO organized for Noida. Im basically interested in 22" ultrasharp but if there is any good pricing then I may opt for 24".

Well hold on to your horses...

Got a price of Rs14750 For 22" Ultrasharp with 5 Yrs Warrenty. Not Bad but not good either. Now i need a interest check. Noida delivery i am talking about so NCR guys look in here.

Also got a quote of 19K for E248WFP with 5Yrs. Dont even ask me for a 24" Ultrasharp quote cause the price i got is insane.

So let me know who all are interested.

Switch

P.S. Lets take it here http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/ic-go-dell-lcd-s-noida-112156.html

I've to make a trip to NP first. I am also checking out the Samsung 245T (S-PVA) and considering to try getting a premium 22" 226BW TN panel (it has a panel lottery). So can't confirm yet. Try getting a better deal for the Ultrasharp 22" (no local pickup as I live quite far from Noida and would prefer the bill in my name if its not through EPP). I'll check out Croma (Rohini) and try urging a few of my own pals to join in.

Well check out the GO thread again now... I belive i can get a doorstep delivery with in-name bill for individual LCD's :)

Guys Is Dell EPP still available? If yes upto what % discount can one expect through Dell EPP? I'm looking forward to buy Dell Studio 1555. Please help me with the procedures.

dell does NOT have EPP for monitors/mini's/adamo's and alienware systems.
EPP is avaliable for regular inspiron/studio/xps laptops and desktops only.

the reason is because the above products are sold via channel sales partners and NOT by dell directly

Back