dell inspiron 15 / 1545 ....yeepeee!

jesal said:
thats the reason i asked u. i have a funny story. i dint know this bit i screwed dell left right and center and got a new one lol

Hi All, i have the same problem with my new laptop 1545 (bought on 5th Oct 2009) and i need use always "Fn" key to switch F2 - F12, "Music" and "Screen brightness" .
I would like to that Dell has replace your laptop with new one with F1-F12 Keys, and othere keys for Music and Screen brightness..etc..

please let me how to get this done.

thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks.

jesal said:
thats the reason i asked u. i have a funny story. i dint know this bit i screwed dell left right and center and got a new one lol

Hi Jesal,

i have same problem with my new laptop 1545 (bought on 5th Oct 2009) and i need to use "Fn" key always to switch F2 - F12, "Music" and "Screen brightness". i did some BIOS settings as well but still i am comfortable using this "Fn"

I would like to know that, the Dell has replaced your laptop with new one which is having F1-F12 Keys, and Separate keys for "Music" and "Screen brightness"..etc..

please let me how to get it done this. it would be greate help from u r side and appreciated.

thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks.

amol_cool said:
Why don't you guys just change it from BIOS!!! :p

It's fully customizable! :D

amol_cool: thanks for your reply, i have mentioned that I did BIOS settings too. i was metioned that i was not comfortable with the "Fn" function.

but, i am ok with these keys now.....:)

Thanks buddy.

Back