dell inspiron 15 / 1545 ....yeepeee!

hi guyz,

ordered my dell lappy last saturday and got it delivered this saturday. now thats some quick service :D as u may have already noticed got a new dell inspiron (matte black) lappy. here r the specs and pics:

model: dell inspiron 15 or 1545
procy: T6400 2.0 Ghz
ram: 2GB 800 Mhz
hdd: 250 GB
screen: 15.6"
gpu: intel media accelator :( but thats no prob as i already have a gaming rig
all other bell and whistles including webcam.

oh did i mention that i also got creative noise cancellation ear buds with this package :)

total damage: 33,900 + 900 (u do the math)

xtr.pwnzor said:
congrats , nice purchase at a very nice price:)

thanks mate, yes got it at the right time. if i had ordered this baby 1 week earlier, i would have paid rs 1000 more cos at that time it was 34,900

Holy shit...

I ordered the exact same lappy last saturday (but different specs), same color and it got delivered yesterday too :rofl:

congrats, awesome lappy.

jesal said:
out of the box it was perfect was it ? no issues at all ?

yeah it is perfect.

@mihirpradhan204
will post some more images.

i haven't got a chance to test the wi-fi as im still on wired airtel connection. will be setting up home wi-fi soon :eek:hyeah: but worked fine on airtel wired connection.

dude tell me what happens when u press F5 ? does the birghtness increase. i just found out in dell u have to press the FN key to use the F keys normally.

jesal said:
dude tell me what happens when u press F5 ? does the birghtness increase. i just found out in dell u have to press the FN key to use the F keys normally.

unfortunately thats true :( u CANT use F1~F12 normally unless u press the FN key...sucks big time.

painkiller said:
unfortunately thats true :( u CANT use F1~F12 normally unless u press the FN key...sucks big time.

thats the reason i asked u. i have a funny story. i dint know this bit i screwed dell left right and center and got a new one lol

jesal said:
thats the reason i asked u. i have a funny story. i dint know this bit i screwed dell left right and center and got a new one lol

bet they haven't restored the normal function keys just for u.

Back