Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None.
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Looking to invest this money in a new laptop
Hey there. Looking to sell my trusty old Dell Inspiron 15 3543 that has served its purpose for quite some time but for college purposes, I just don't think its cutting it out anymore. Maybe someone who needs a well maintained laptop for WFH or for Online classes, this would be a great servant for it. Oh, it has an optical drive as well :D

Specs:- Intel Core i3 5005U, 1TB HDD (If you need it I can give it and reinstall Windows/Ubuntu on it fresh), Intel HD5500, 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz, 15.4 inch 1366x768. (Recommended to upgrade RAM and switch to SSD.) I should mention that the battery has been replaced once and its pretty okay. Will include the adapter for this as well.

You can game some light games (MOBA games and Valo/CSGO) and older games.

I might have the box for it lying around and a slight chance for the invoice as well (tho, I am not exactly sure if you'd need that as well at this point.)

I also have a Fujitsu Lifebook (AH550 off the top of my head) and I can throw that in there if you'd like. Core i3-530 (iirc), 4GB DDR3 (1066Mhz). Bought from Dubai. Sure it works but PSU has a prob according to the neighborhood laptop repair guy. Will include adpater in that as well. That too is well maintained. Will add pics later.

Feel free to text me! :)

Will accept GPay as well.

P.S:- apologies for the lopsided pic. :p

Attachments

• IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    359.6 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    324.3 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_0141.JPG
    IMG_0141.JPG
    321.4 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    482.6 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
ghost spectre windows..doesnt it have genuine os ?
I use Ghost Spectre because I personally thought that it was better than what it came with. I can install a fresh version of Windows if you'd like. With all the Dell Applications that I received earlier of course. While we are on the subject of OS, its dual booted with Mint, because bro used it while Online classes were going on. (he preferred it for school)

I think you should go up.
Price drop, 20K + Shipping. Would prefer local due to time schedule but if I receive an offer, I'd be more than happy to ship it away!

Last edited:
Final bump, 17.5K. If no one is willing to buy it at this price point, no probs I guess. I’ll sell it on OLX as the guy sibot has pointed out.

Back