Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Nil
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Moving to iPad/MacBook Air
Keyboard (probably) needs to be replaced. Random keys automatically get pressed. The same issue was present two years back but somehow it got fixed on its own. Now it has started again. Google search reveals it MAY be fixed by cleaning the connector. Haven't tried, don't have the tools at the moment. There is 50-50 chance it might work as the problem got fixed without doing anything last time. Can be used with an external keyboard for the time being. And there is a small white dot on the screen - pic attached. Other than these, laptop is in as good condition as a 3 year old laptop can be. Used very cautiously by my brother (and I mean it, babied it all the time xD ).

If the keyboard has to be replaced, Dell charges 4800rs including home service charge. Selling as not intending to game anymore (might switch to iPad).

BIG advantage over other gaming laptops: Battery life. Was the best budget pick by almost everyone at that time. Check reviews.

This has IPS Panel.

Product link: https://www.croma.com/dell-new-insp...gb-graphics-ms-office-39-62cm-black-/p/203200

Newer model corresponds to Dell G7.

i7 7700HQ
GTX 1050Ti
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
128GB SSD (Plextor , installed separately).

Attachments

• PHOTO-2020-08-10-18-29-15.jpg
    PHOTO-2020-08-10-18-29-15.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 433
  • tempImage0ON6pP-min.jpg
    tempImage0ON6pP-min.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 475
  • tempImageLU032R-min.jpg
    tempImageLU032R-min.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 476
  • tempImageri6ACX-min.jpg
    tempImageri6ACX-min.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 458
  • tempImageuRYKGI-min.jpg
    tempImageuRYKGI-min.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 470
haha, it’s obvious that’s not the correct purchase date. i don’t know it either. it’s around 3 years old (more or less 1-2 months)

Keyboard (probably) needs to be replaced. Random keys automatically get pressed. The same issue was present two years back but somehow it got fixed on its own. Now it has started again. Google search reveals it MAY be fixed by cleaning the connector. Haven't tried, don't have the tools at the moment. There is 50-50 chance it might work as the problem got fixed without doing anything last time. Can be used with an external keyboard for the time being. And there is a small white dot on the screen - pic attached. Other than these, laptop is in as good condition as a 3 year old laptop can be. Used very cautiously by my brother (and I mean it, babied it all the time xD ).

If the keyboard has to be replaced, Dell charges 4800rs including home service charge. Selling as not intending to game anymore (might switch to iPad).

BIG advantage over other gaming laptops: Battery life. Was the best budget pick by almost everyone at that time. Check reviews.

This has IPS Panel.

Product link: https://www.croma.com/dell-new-insp...gb-graphics-ms-office-39-62cm-black-/p/203200

i7 7700HQ
GTX 1050Ti
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
30000 p

This has IPS Panel.

i7 7700HQ
GTX 1050Ti
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
30000 possible sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back