Laptops DELL Shipping Policy sucks

Re: DELL Shipping Policy su***

i've had excellent luck with dell when it came to their after sales service with my lcd.19icher to 24 incher ----direct---with a brief 20 day stop over with the 22 incher!!

dell's laptop after sales service has been good too--they replaced my dad's latitude within 48 hours brand new laptop--however they do take 10--14 days to deliver your brand new laptop--i couldn't wait that long and decided to go for a sony vaio.

Re: DELL Shipping Policy su***

sunny27 said:
i've had excellent luck with dell when it came to their after sales service with my lcd.19icher to 24 incher ----direct---with a brief 20 day stop over with the 22 incher!!

dude we know your story:p

MAMMAMIYA!!!!!!!!!!!:D

GOT MY LAPTOP today

What the heck .................it is supposed to get dispatched by 02-01-2009
and reach me by 05-01-2009

hell with dell guys may be they are trained to give a certain date
and give the laptop before the specified date and make their customers happy

DELL Rocks yar:hap2:
MODS please delete this thread i dont want to spoil their reputation they rock:hap2:

Thanks for all the guys who shared your thoughts with me;)

I was recently on the lookout for a laptop for my brother. On browsing the Dell wesbite, I couldn't help but feel like I was at a Pizza joint. Every add on costs extra. It's like, do you want extra crispiness with your screen :p ..for only 2K?

I'm beginning to feel that Dell is not VFM from an initial cost of ownership point of view. I would think that their USP is service and reasonably good build quality. Sorry to hear that the OP had a bad experience with their service. I guess it's just one's luck sometimes.

^

That's true. apart from ram, HDD (may be including them) all upgrades are not justified from the price POW. That's not a matter for dell only, check out HP USA website. And configure any one of the laptops. Same thing will be noticed.

hey price dropped within a week . Bad luck :S but eagerly waiting for my laptop on 9th Jan. bt really concerned about d looks... keeping my fingers crossed it sud look gud:S

Back