PC Peripherals Dell SP2309W

Anish

Skilled
Anybody has any first hand experience with this display? Picture quality/webcam quality/etc, etc.

Also how will this be compared to a 2209WA (Viewing angles are not an issue for me and I don't plan to do any photo/video editing), its only for my audio production work in the studio.

Thanks!

its listed on dell us site

google it

i dont think anyone might actually be having this particular model as of now

i very much doubt dat!!

Its another full-HD TN panel. Not yet launched in India yet AFAIK. Picture quality cannot be compared to the 2209WA, period. :p

Has the DVI, HDMI and the D-Sub inputs.

Samsung could have supplied the panel IINM. Anything above 16~17k and its not worth considering. You could settle for the S2409W instead. :p

Anish said:
Anybody has any first hand experience with this display? Picture quality/webcam quality/etc, etc.

Also how will this be compared to a 2209WA (Viewing angles are not an issue for me and I don't plan to do any photo/video editing), its only for my audio production work in the studio.

Thanks!

amarbir has listed dat for 10k something

^ Amarbir is apprently selling it for ~15k in his thread.

Thing is, I need the desktop space, NOT the picture quality, so how would the 2048x1152 look on a 23incher?

if you need sheer size

then go for

Dell S2409W With 5 Years Warranty @ Rs :16574/- + Shipping By Lynx

quoted from amarbirs thread not mine

This monitor is said to be even better than S2409w in terms of IQ/Brightness Contrast etc. Infact, some ppl have compared it to their IPS panels :) . Ofcourse, the viewing angles for this aren't comparable to the IPSs, but even that is said to be above average. Its Got a helluva 80k:1 DCR.

But is also plagued with some buzzing noise when using Mode selection. However, taht depends on ur Luck!! But, warranty means no problem.

preetmohit said:
if you need sheer size
then go for
Yeah that's true but as rutvijt said this display has wayy better IQ!

Thanks for the inputs anyways guys. If anybody has some first hand experience with the monitor that'd be great! :)

MohitPreet said:
if you need sheer size
then go for
It might have hidden costs as well :))
Buy it directly through Dell or any local computer market like Nehru Place in Delhi or Lamington Road in Mumbai .. A much better option..

i've ordered it probably will arrive this monday and don't worry go ahead with it its a great lcd it has 98% color gamut of ntsc and good picture quality for more details i'll let u know went it arrives

Its an SP panel, bound to be loaded with bells and whistles, usb, cams etc. Quality shud be great, high gloss screens have very vibrant colours!

Back