Dell Studio XPS 16 **Bandwidth Alert**

VanishingNerd said:
Actually the silver is a very small amount and it is very dull, so even in bright day light it does not annoy.

Without discount I got two quotes: 72.5k and 79k and then after the EPP 55.5k and more of 4.5 for the arrange. Plus there were 2 lappies together.

I can not really comment, I do not have much idea actually. My friend set this up for the both of us. We got a lappy each. Same config.

I have played fallout 3 on the thing for a couple of hours and it was lying on the bed all the time. I had pushed one edge up by keeping on a book. The vent end was on the bed and covered even more than normal. I do not thing it will be an issue, but just to be on the safer side I am getting a laptop cooling pad on Saturday.

well since u got this one very good congrats
i m looking for studioxps with 13.3" scrren size. really interested in dat
how abt dat any idea can u please guide me.
and how much discount i can get .
my cousin is a dell employee. i ll get one from him

mr47 said:
@vNerd - How is the sound? How good is the bass? Woofer any good?
I might be ordering it soon for a relative.

Congrats. Damn anyone who thinks notebook speakers are good, does not know the definition of the word.

Vandal said:
Congrats. Damn anyone who thinks notebook speakers are good, does not know the definition of the word.

These aren't quite so bad, and you can survive without external speakers altogether and the woofer isn't bad either. The sound is pretty loud actually.

My friend's Studio XPS 16 had some shipping damage on the top cover, so today the Dell guy came to change the cover. Here are some inside pics for your viewing pleasure.

dsc05564f.jpg

dsc05565.jpg

dsc05570s.jpg

dsc05566.jpg

Back