DELL U2311H for 13400 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got this Awesome deal from DELL so had to close the earlier deal of DELL U2211H

update : 14 JUNE 2010

ALL orders who made payment has been executed

I request the buyers to send me an email : vijay@buygamingstuff.com as i have to send them an Document

ETA :10-12 days MAX

U2311H.jpg

PRESENTING DELL U2311H ( the 1 you all waited and troubled me for :p )

An incredible view from any angle.

Whether in the office or in your home, the Dell UltraSharp U2311H 23"W Monitor lets you experience amazing color accuracy and crystal-clear images from virtually any viewing angle.

In-plane switching (IPS) technology for remarkable color consistency from virtually any angle

Stunning 23" display with full high-definition (1920x1080) resolution and 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio

Flexible connectivity options, along with easy adjustment for viewing comfort and productivity needs

Tech specs : LINK

Expected time of Arrival : 15 working days

Price : 13400 shipped

Yes believe your eyes its TRUE its 13400 SHIPPED :clap::clap::clap:

Note :

• Octrio in your region if any will be charged extra
  • This pricing is valid for 10 units.so i need minimum 10 orders qty of which 3 have been already done
  • Most important , I am getting the pricing only for this deal ,i might not be possible for me to get same LCD at same price(so guys grab it if you can)

Bill will be in your Name

Interested member just need to shoot me PM

deal is really cool... but I am out of money right now :(

how can i get emi options from dell I wonder if I can get any....

and no review yet?? why do I get a feeling that 2209w is better then both of these newly released models...

hellgate said:
the only deal breaker for me is the absence of a HDMI port.
I think you can get a Display Port to HDMI converter.

mib2_007 said:
why do I get a feeling that 2209w is better then both of these newly released models...

S2209W was Full HD, but a TN panel.
2209WA was a IPS panel, but not Full HD.

Guess this offers the best VFM of both worlds

TheMask said:
2209WA was a IPS panel, but not Full HD.

Guess this offers the best VFM of both worlds

yeah I meant this e-IPS one only... would a Full HD matter over superb quality?? Until anyone of TE review one or somebody else does.. I am realy skeptic about its high response times...

really want to buy this but not nything over 12-12.5k :(
btw is there ny possibility for extended warranty like 5yrs

bandaid said:
really want to buy this but not nything over 12-12.5k :(
btw is there ny possibility for extended warranty like 5yrs

And why 12.5K... come on guys. I don't usually pitch in for dealers but a great deal is great deal. A 23" e-IPS panel for 13.4K is definitely worth every penny. Throw in swivel, height adjustment and the monitor looks quite solid.

Specs are good and even if the panel is average, it can't be worse than TN panel.

^^ ok guys My PMs are flooding for this LCD :D
hmm even I am tempted to buy 10 units provided i have enough space at home
I am controlling my urge but you all are tempting me to buy new stuffs :p
since its a 10 bit you can join 10 LCDs all together and create single screen of 10 LCD
It will look AWESOME !! !! !!
now its more than 6 LCD that have been booked !
hope all have got payment details ,if not i will request them to send me a cross PM regarding the same

I'm DEFINITELY in the market for one.. and this deal sounds mouthwatering. I can't seem to find any reviews with preliminary google-ing. Can anyone post reviews?

Also can it be run adequately with a vx 450 and 9800 GTX+? Cuz that's what i have, and if i get this, cannot buy other stuff.

How many more remaining?

thank you.. and what about my other doubts - 9800 gtx+ and vx450 is enough to run this beast? also it has 8ms g2g response time. What does this translate to WRT gaming? Media I'm sure plays well.. pl clear my doubts so i can go ahead and book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back