DELL U2311H for 13400 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
apextwin146 said:
Comprehension failure?

You asked him if any more details are required. He said no not required. I dont knw how you interpret from it that u r out of the deal?
lol.. I trust him... was just wondering what that meant...

Vandal said:
A huge difference between this and the U2411/LP2475W in terms of performance...Just finished testing one.
Did you mean the U2410? And the performance difference is quite obvious because one gets what he pays for. Almost twice the price of the U2311 for the U2410.

Buygamingstuff said:
thanks for dropping me an email ,tomorrow all will receive the document in attachment
thanks once again
Vijay

Have not received this document yet. Are the LCDs on course for arriving this week?

I had spoken to him over the weekend, and he said that he will get the order number by Monday. I hope he got it.

I don't know if the orders have been executed... then why they are not processed or in processing or anything?? I mean is Dell so sloppy to take the payment and not process the orders and give confirmation?

I talked to him on Tuesday and he said he will get them processed by Wednesday... :(

Don't know what is happening as I am too agitated now to think of something.

Vijay,

As per our talk , you were supposed to update us yesterday with the final order nos. and final ETA. This order has hung on for too long since payment ... please update today.

Vijay,

Normally how many days is taken by your office to supply the requisite documents after the payment made by a buying customer

Please update us regarding the status. It will help your public calm down man. Right now its like you abandoned us. Even if nothing has happened, atleast let us know man.

I sold my monitor off a month back and am working on a loaner, coz you had said deliveries will be made by the 1st Week of June. Now its 26th and we are still wondering.

hmm sorry for not updating

order nos have been generated already

I am waiting for same ,my DELL ac manager seems to be in training due to which he couldnt mail me the order no but had word regarding the same on cellphone

for all PM regarding other orders/quotation etc

i will reply them by end of day as was not in office from 2 days

kreacher said:
Is this deal still open?
ask if the deal is really closed .

hey guys i recieved mine and i havent seen anything like this . i have always invested in displays beyond what my pocket could afford . this thing feels like crt

edit : this one is not part of the GO . also included in the package was power cord whose value was declared Rs 314 in the bill , VGA,DVI and USB B cable

haider_up32 said:
ask if the deal is really closed .

hey guys i recieved mine and i havent seen anything like this . i have always invested in displays beyond what my pocket could afford . this thing feels like crt
Are you praising the monitor or complaining? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back