Dell XCD35 Android mobile Knockout Deals offer - Indiatimes Shopping

samwisedabrave

Disciple
Hi,
I got a Knockout Deals offer from Indiatimes Shopping for Dell XCD35 Android mobile for Rs 8990/- and free shipping. :clap:
Checked it on Ebay and this Knockout price is almost 1200/- less. I'm not planning to buy a new mobile, otherwise I would have purchased one myself. :bleh:
Seems like a good deal.

Knockout Deals

Click on the above link to buy. Obviously it will be limited stock, so first come first served :D
Disclaimer: I haven't purchased anything using Knockout Deals before (I have used Indiatimes Shopping though, no problems yet), so I'm not responsible if anything goes wrong. I'm also not sure if I can only purchase once with the above link, since the link could have been meant only for me, but try it out.

@rocker, hey don't shoot the messenger...I got this message in my mailbox, checked the prices on Ebay and then posted it on here.

Pardon me if I didn't check Flipkart..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@talrejaheeru, on LB its 10,399/-

Thanks Guys.. :) (Wish there was a rep button in the Hot Deals Section)
Will surely keep posting deals for you ...
@samwise: I was just saving you from the SO called "Knockout Deal", so shared the link, no offense bro
Flipkart is deifinitely a great option, a really good and reliable website ..
Hope u guys like this deal, and other deals posted on the Hot Deals Section ..

^Makes it the hottest sub 8k android around :O

Best resolution, screen size, RAM, CM7 mod in this budget. Must try hard and control the temptation :down:

DarkAngel said:
^Makes it the hottest sub 8k android around :O

Best resolution, screen size, RAM, CM7 mod in this budget. Must try hard and control the temptation :down:

Hi can you give a link of some good review which includes all these mods which you said

i am in market for a new phone so wanted your view on the subject

Budget is till 17k

Back