Dell XCD35 Android mobile Knockout Deals offer - Indiatimes Shopping

RS4 said:
Any update? they have received some stock now, so you should be able to get one from the new stock.

i received the phone today, that is 16 days after placing the order, customer care is lousy with no info about stock status,shipping or order status, pathetic website, wont deal with indiaplaza again :mad:
Congrats. You finally got it. :)

Julian said:
@mg any news?

Indiaplaza.com called me and asked me to send the defective phone by courier with DOA report. I requested if they can arrange pick-up but they refused. They assured to to refund the courier charges.

I have sent it today through Blue-Dart and they will get it tomorrow. Emailed the tracking number and scanned copy of courier receipt.

I have told them that I will prefer to have refund but I am OK if they send a brand new, sealed piece.

Lets see what happens next.

mgdelhi said:
I have told them that I will prefer to have refund but I am OK if they send a brand new, sealed piece.

If i were you i'd go for the replacement, because the high dollar rate plus somewhat less deals than when we got thos Rs. 6xxx offers means buying from somewhere else would cost you more money.

I don't need it anymore. Wanted it for WiFi hotspot but now I have bought a Huawei E585 Mifi device. If I get it, I will offer it to TE members. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Update: Got the mail from indiaplaza.com that they will cancel the order and process refund of cost + courier charges I paid to return the defective mobile phone.

The best deal on this phone seems to be the one from Letsbuy at the moment (Rs. 7470 after 10% coupon). Any price reductions foreseen or any other better deals anywhere?

^^^

That 10% would give you odd 800 off and not 1000 off as you have done in your calculations. The final landing price is around 7600 bucks. One of my friends bought one for the same price(~7600), using the same coupon.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
^^^

That 10% would give you odd 800 off and not 1000 off as you have done in your calculations. The final landing price is around 7600 bucks. One of my friends bought one for the same price(~7600), using the same coupon.

Reduced now. Listed price is Rs. 8299.

hmm, with the higher dollar rate it will probably be some time before we get something like those Rs. 6xxx deals...

Julian said:
hmm, with the higher dollar rate it will probably be some time before we get something like those Rs. 6xxx deals...

Those were insane. Doubt if they would come back but was looking for something better than the Letsbuy deal, if exists one that is. Can't take S60v5 anymore !!

I wanted to check how the coupon works and accidentally ordered it.... Tried to call them but was too late(2days back @11.30pm).. The next morning at 6 i left for Road trip, No signal and i actually forgot after some time. Came home and tried again @ 9.30pm she said
Services are 10am to 10pm
and i was like WTF? its 9.30. Then 2day morning i got a msg saying
Your item has been shipped, plz keep Rs.8499 ready to receive the same.
I called them, waited for like ages then she finally received.

I told her the mishap story, she said its already been dispatched from letsbuy, WTF should i do now? Its gonna come on 14th or later, Ma dad will come to college and beat me in front of everyone :'(

HaCk3r said:
Then 2day morning i got a msg saying Your item has been shipped, plz keep Rs.8499 ready to receive the same.

Seems you made a COD order? Just refuse to accept it from the courier and send it back.

Yea Its COD :) So is that really possible? Do i have to pay something to the guy?

^^^^

In the whole process of trying to know how a coupon works, you still managed to order it without a coupon ???? Are you on dope brother ???? :-s

I had not read this post when i was offering... I was given the cupon on another forum..(guess which one) so yea i got effed... but thank god i did COD :)

After sitting on my money and phone for so many days, and after sending tens of emails, I was assured that they will refund my money latest by Monday, 17th October, 2011.

Today, I sent a mail to indiaplaza asking if they refunded my money. After that I got a call that they will not be able to refund and dispatch a new mobile tomorrow. Wonder why did they not do it after receiving it on 12th October.

Anyways, heard lots of promises that were never fulfilled. Lets see how this one goes.

No news of refunding the promised courier charges of Rs.250/-.

mgdelhi said:
I don't need it anymore. Wanted it for WiFi hotspot but now I have bought a Huawei E585 Mifi device. If I get it, I will offer it to TE members. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Update: Got the mail from indiaplaza.com that they will cancel the order and process refund of cost + courier charges I paid to return the defective mobile phone.

In case it helps, you may try to send an email to their COO K Vaitheeswaran (vaithee AT indiaplaza DOT in), explaining in strong words the pathetic experience and clearly demanding what they owe you. This may help in getting the things moving faster.

I would say, get in touch with a consumer forum and DEMAND compensation. This flip-flopping is just too much.

Back