Dell's poor service : XPS L502x laptop EDIT: Got a late replacement

@RD274
i had tried my level best when the 3rd visit failed, before that i did not think there was any point asking for replacement. But now it seems i should have started things on the second visit itself when they burnt the display, motherboard and keyboard. Its like a fish market dealing with them, inititally they said they are not a company that provides replacement, somewhere in middle i was told i will be refunded the warranty amount from the cost and i can get it repaired somewhere else, then lot of ifs and buts, produce bill..i am pretty sure most of the customers will not have time and energy to go through this. And they are highly trained and have experience at these sort of matters. People get tired, work suffers and people compromise. Even in my case i had to buy a new laptop in order to continue work.
Anyway they provided touch screen against previous 1080p, newer generation i7 processor (previous 2nd gen) , 8gb ram against previous 6gb, SSD option and its a inspiron 15z. the problem is they do not sell FHD in india anymore, atleast according to their website. Overall i will not say its a completely at par system, but this is the best they had/offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back