Desi torrent

Ok here is an example,

1.Here is a torrent file for opera 9 browser (which is by-the-way free so 'am guessing itll be allright to post the torrent)

http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=771197

2.Now,download the .torrent file to ur desktop (or any folder)

3.open the .torrent in azureus and give the location to save the download.
In case of AVI files,thats the same proceadure as above.after downloading open with VLC or media player.For codecs search for "K-Lite codec pack" in google.

paur3 let me get this straight :-

1. You got some .torrent file

2. Using Azureus you downloaded the file till it was 100%.

3. You went to the folder where the file was downloaded & tried to view it but couldn't.

First things, u have downloaded the whole file till 100% . In case if u're having issues with playing any .avi file use gspot to know with what codec was this file encoded with. Then search on the web & download that codec.

An alternative way would be to use something like K-Lite Codec Pack . Once u start installing it be aware it'll take something like 150 MB of u'r HDD space but once installed properly you should be able to watch 99% of the videos out there.

ok, i got it ,actually i've down loaded the file frm bit torrent;without azure. and from ur forums i got 2 know ab't it. so i dwn loadd it. now i saved it but it's not openin in vlc. also health shows "i was not connected while down loadin" however its 189mb in size.so i'm goin 2 my torrent & geting traker status . shud i now upload it 2 connect wid other peer, & find missin files or go 2 dwnld a freash . i go 2 btt 4 specific file but its 404/file not found.
i'm new so messin up anyway thnx.

paur3,

I don't mean to sound offensive but can't read what u're writing so use some proper english so I can understand what u're trying to say. It's a jumble of words as of right now & if u want some help then u would need to improve u'r sentence structure & grammer. Anybody else can make a head or tail of what hé's trying to say :(

Another thing get a good torrent client. Use utorrent . It's hardly 120 Kb in size & I know few things about how to get things workin there. Any other client no idea

ok sorry 4 my eng . let me explain i down loded few files from bit torrent.com, then after reading 1 of coloums i down loded "azureus" , i read its best client 4 *.torrent files. so now i saved my *.avi.torrent filed in it & converted it 2 *.avi. but when i open it in vlc player it didn't played. nor real/wmp.
my torrent folder in azureus shows " I was not connected to any peer while downloading also either it is published or hosted ", later part i dont under stand. so plz guide me how, & from wher 2 down load. i used btorrent.com/ site, others i'll go later, like bitcomet/torrentspy, as 4 utorrent i'll try down loading it , but 'll cause confrontation with Azureus.
sorry folks i'm just a week old , 'll learn sooner.

i dont understant any of ur problem ..
so now i saved my *.avi.torrent filed in it & converted it 2 *.avi
:S :S :huh:
can you explain what u actually did ..

ok do the following-

0. download Bitcomet. and install it.
1. go here .. Pink Floyd Live At Pompeii 1972 Directors Cut DVDRip 2002 Kvcd » Torrentspy.com
2.Click the "DOWNLOAD TORRENT" Button.
3. save the file to anywhere u want.
4. right click on the file->open with->Bitcomet.
5. click ok.
6. wait till the download finish.
7. run the video and Enjoy pink floyd :eek:hyeah:
8. Then join any English class

digi I seriously have started having doubts about this guy, either he doesn't know english or he's playing around with us. Atleast I'm not going to take any more interest in his things.

hey shirish

sorry folks i'm just a week old , 'll learn sooner.

:rofl: :rofl:

cut him some slack will ya? :bleh:

and dude .. i think you downloaded the .torrent file and you renamed it .avi!! dont do that!!!

download the file as it is.. that is the file which ends with .torrent

open that file with azureus first .. let it download until it shows that its done 100%.and now you can do and play the file....

btw in most cases you cant play any video files until its fully downloaded :D

Back