Desitorrents Invite (not registrations) Open Now

^

Just checked, TL is only giving invites to its VIP classes (members chosen at admin's discretion or by 25 Euros)..So I suppose its going to be slightly tedious to get..!

dipen01 said:
^

Just checked, TL is only giving invites to its VIP classes (members chosen at admin's discretion or by 25 Euros)..So I suppose its going to be slightly tedious to get..!
I am a Power User and I just checked my profile and it shows I can send invitations! :clap:

Someone please hold a DT invite for me. I'll provide ratio proof in the night.

I can guarantee that it's a great ratio.

Please let me know if you do.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I have invites, can exchange for other good private torrent websites. Been looking for a replacement for Torrentbytes.net ever since BSNL ips were banned there.

I need a invite please ....here are the ratio proof from the best private tracker..

2mnm98j.jpg

2wq5qpj.jpg

Is it worth getting DT invite if you are only interested in latest Desi releases, which are easy to find elsewhere/everywhere? I use BWT (down for sometime) and now ExDesi.

Can someone post a mini-review of DT and how it is different from BWT or ExDesi?

Can someone get me an invite. Am a regular on DCTorrents but heard this one is better. Can exchange an invite with DC if you want.

I registered on Desirtorrents just now .

But with just registration , i can just see the links to torrents , i cant download , it says , i need to subscribe :p

Can anyone send me an invite too :p Pls help :D

Back