Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash 1 Gadget + Refill MRP Rs 450/-

I take responsibility for starting the Off-Topic but let's all stop with the razors please guys.

#Julian

Too late mate
<

Fusion has one advantage though, that single blade at the back is brilliant for shaping a beard.

What would the alternate be if one uses mach3?

Hey yeah, forgot about that, i haven't actually used a fusion yet; waiting for mine to arrive from rewardme.in. But i'm sure the single trimmer blade is a useful feature.

^^ I use the Gillette Fusion (not a frebie though!). I found that the blades on the Fusion last much lesser than the Mach 3 Turbo!
<

When I was using the M3T, my blade used to last for a month. The Fusion gets rough on the skin is just about 20 days!
<

using it since 6 months now the mach 3 ones. does it last only a month for you?

using it since 6 months now the mach 3 ones. does it last only a month for you?

^^ Not the Mach 3. The Fusion lasts me for less than a month or so. The Mach 3 lasted more. I am gonna roll back to the Mach 3 as soon as my current stock of Fusion cartridges expires.

NOOOO!!!!

Only for shaping

^^ Never ept a beard so I am not the best person to advise. But a friend who keeps it uses a 7 o'clock razor for that purpose. It is the one that has this simple screw down blade... For the rest of the shaving, he uses the M3T.

Received mine a few days back, cost me 270 thanks to #[member='rocker123'], from snapdeal.

IMO, it is diluted version of the handwash and the fragrance is mild.

Received mine a few days back, cost me 270 thanks to #[member='rocker123'], from snapdeal.

IMO, it is diluted version of the handwash and the fragrance is mild.

Lol, so they pre-diluted it so that we wont try using a normal refill pack !
ohyeah.gif

Actually i think the reason is the normal thick soap will kill the pump/battery. It will need a watery one.

Lol, so they pre-diluted it so that we wont try using a normal refill pack !
ohyeah.gif

Actually i think the reason is the normal thick soap will kill the pump/battery. It will need a watery one.

Yup, agreed. But feel that it cleans just as well, lathering is less though.

This is what happens when geeks get hold of a soap gadget. Jeez guys!!!! Quit talking about 'sabun ' and 'jhaag ' !!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Yeah, but not gonna happen so fast.
<
Chee chee dirty boy!

Now go wash your hands ... five times...
<

About the refill, what flavour/scent is it? not the sickening dettol one i hope? And how many ml contents is written on the refill?

How about some detail pics of the gadget and refill bottle guys? Especially the neck/opening part of the bottle.

I bought this dettol no touch hand wash as it looked fun.,,

1 refill is over and original refill is 99 rps. so bought normal 32 rps refill pack and inserted in to bottle using old 6 ml injection
<
I had to do more work as injection with me is small.. if you have big one ( no different meaning pl;) ) then no problem here..

The amount of soap coming out is much more so I searched the net if i can reduce the amount of soap. I found this link http://fritteritter.hubpages.com/hub/Lysol-No-Touch-Less-Hand-Soap-Waste and reverse the orange valve. soap amount is reduced but still much for me.. have to find some other solution to reduce the amount.

Back