Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash 1 Gadget + Refill MRP Rs 450/-

1 refill is over and original refill is 99 rps. so bought normal 32 rps refill pack and inserted in to bottle using old 6 ml injection
123.gif
I had to do more work as injection with me is small.. if you have big one ( no different meaning pl;) ) then no problem here..

The amount of soap coming out is much more so I searched the net if i can reduce the amount of soap. I found this link http://fritteritter....Hand-Soap-Waste and reverse the orange valve. soap amount is reduced but still much for me.. have to find some other solution to reduce the amount.

Someone had posted here that the refill is much thinner than the manual dispenser refills, and i assumed it is for easier flow through the pump. So first thing you should be doing is diluting the refill as thin as the original refill.

And is the amount dispensed more now after the cheap refill or was it always too much? If it is more now it doesn't make sense because the thicker refill should actually flow slower. If not then diluting will solve the cost problem of excess soap dispensed. You can't really change the volume of soap dispensed otherwise because the way it works is for the circuitry to run the pump for a certain amount of time, say 1 second. By modifying the valve, the pump will still run the same time, only you will allow less flow, this will just kill the pump sooner. Short of modifying the circuitry to actually make the pump run for a shorter period, like 1/2 second, the only other solution is to dilute the soap to save on cost.

And run to the medical shop and buy the biggest syringe they have. Using a 6ml syringe would mean 33 'injections' to refill 200ml!

yup diluting is one thing you can consider.. despenced amount is same if liquid is thick or diluted.. I am planning to put something in to reservoir to reduce the amount..

Why go through all this trouble people? Just dump that electronic dispenser as e-waste and go and buy a normal dispenser for 39 rupees!
<

Back