Camera Digicam or Digicam+Handycam ?

Hi
I haven't decided whether I need a handycam for HD video shooting or if the normal digicam can work as well.
It's for my sister. She'll be taking plenty of photos and shooting videos.
Requirements- Should be easy enough to use. Probably will end up using the auto settings and directly take pics. It should be good in low and night shooting as well due to many celebrations that occur mainly at night.

Video shooting- Dunno whether a dedicated handycam is needed or if the digicams can provide really good frames with 1080p and 720p.

Budget - 20k if good video shooting included. Else around 10-13k.
If any good handycams are available around the range of 25k, do let me know.

Pls do help out as I need to make the decision within one week.

Hi
I haven't decided whether I need a handycam for HD video shooting or if the normal digicam can work as well.
It's for my sister. She'll be taking plenty of photos and shooting videos.
Requirements- Should be easy enough to use. Probably will end up using the auto settings and directly take pics. It should be good in low and night shooting as well due to many celebrations that occur mainly at night.

Video shooting- Dunno whether a dedicated handycam is needed or if the digicams can provide really good frames with 1080p and 720p.

Budget - 20k if good video shooting included. Else 10-12k.

Pls do help out as I need to make the decision within one week.

If your sis basic interest is Photos rather than Video, Go with the Compact camera which does the job of taking a great pics with a good HD/FHD videos too.
Camcorder/handycam are great for videos than pictures.

do have a look at canon ixus 115hs, sony wx7 or the panasonic sz1
Ps. i pointed PINK & RED version because of girly likes.

Back