Disgusting!

Josh

Skilled
Disgusting!

Revolting and shame are the only words i have.

Is mumbai still to recover from the Marine Drive case that shattered its reputation as being a safe city for women ?

when the hell will men learn to respect women...in this country..!!

uhhh !! it really makes..me feel like removing a AK 47..and shooting t those a**h*** guys..or straight away..say " GHAR PE MAA-BHEN NAHIN HAI KYA ! "

mofo sons of b**ches...faggots . . . i never knew such things happened in india..:eek:

that too in a place like mumbai !! Its' so fukin lame...perverted b**ches...& the cops..:eek:

i dont think such scenerio has ever happened in south??...correct me if im wrong . . . .

I really never expected this from such a place...now where did 'salaam mumbai' go ?>? sons of fukin b**ches , i have no words to describe how i felt after reading that page , let alone how the victims must have felt . :(

for 1nce i'm ashamed of being in this country.

I've witnessed similar scenes at a concert before ... but you really can't do anythin to help unless you got a weapon or somethin you can't overpower the entire crowd ... it's a shame that there were police present but could do nothing about it

thexfactor said:
you really can't do anythin to help unless you got a weapon or somethin you can't overpower the entire crowd

Get a rampuri when u go out with ur gf till u can afford a revolver (i mean afford to use it :p). :clap: Bad timing for a joke i guess.

But yea its part of their mumbaite culture of not to intervene in whatever goes around them.

feel really sorry for those women who were abused :(,, but a common sense would suggest tht a rowdy crowd roams in every known city during nights,, plus sugar on the top "new year ".. its bound to get dirty.... u cannot just say "remove my ak 47 and ...." :p if people could change their own inner self then perhaps the world would be a different place altogether :)

thexfactor said:
it's a shame that there were police present but could do nothing about it
umm in most cases some of em are also involved lolz... jokes apart kitne logo pe police dhyan rakhega?

super_saiyan said:
i dont think such scenerio has ever happened in south??...correct me if im wrong . . . .

Corrected.... :) ... Many moons back I was on a business trip to Trivandrum and was staying at the ITDC Kovalam beach resort (which is located on a cliff) and from my room I saw on the beach a foreign lady tourist from the hotel being sorrounded by 3 locals in Lungi's and they were molesting her. I ran up to the lobby of the hotel (in this hotel the lobby is on the topmost floor) and mentioned this to the hotel staff - they just shrugged it off as if it is a common occurance :mad:
..... and I always thought Keralites are the most decent people in India.

I have seen the same behaviour by locals in New Delhi on more then one occasion. Stoopid Panju's (I am a Panju too :) )

Forget the south, something similar happened to a friend in Bangalore 2-3 years ago... except her family has connections and she found more justice than was needed, and the guy who acted funny may not even look at another woman in his life.

I hope this couple files a complaint and finds justice too - this crap will continue if victims remain victims by letting things go.

sheesh! This despising scene is too awful to even imagine that such things could even occur. I was all left shaken when i saw this. Its really very bad.

Seconds. And your enjoyment is transformed into worst tragedy that would haunt you for ages.

Cant those ppl [ i wudnt dare use the word 'civilians', they are more like illwitted maniacs.] even take a moment to think about the ones they are inflicting the pain on? Is this the country with 'most significant cultural and regional heritage' eh!? What were the people around thinking? Couldnt they have prevented the incident in anyways?

Indian education system is already going to dogs and now even the citizens are behaving like raving lunatics. Tis pathetic. In the city where people used to help the needy sacrificing on their own needs these types of incidents are too disturbing to witness.

@Eazy : even i had the same opinion till i heard from you :(

@RiO : :eek: that sure is a shocker to me!! if it is not much problem can u tell me where this happened ? :eek: . . .

OMG ... these things ruined my happy day..:( , i dunno what to type in here.....i feel so blank...

Seconds. And your enjoyment is transformed into worst tragedy that would haunt you for ages.

so true......:(

^^SS, it happened on Airport road after command hospital - she was traveling by an auto-rickshaw at around 7pm. Fortunately, nothing serious took place but the driver's intentions were clear - she managed to get out of there quickly, making note of the vehicle registration. The rest is history :)

aaahrg :(.. this is such a common occurance... really sucks....oogling is one thing.. but groping, molesting is just too disgusting.. this is why i say bring back the adult channels atleast the horny fcukers would stay @ home satisfying themselves and not molest innocent women sheeesh....

This is disgusting !! I read abt this on rediff.... the latest news is that 4 people have been arrested. No idea if they will get justice though :|

wtf..benefit of doubt??!!!it'd be better to let him doubt if he has sumthin or has been castrated.fkin chut whores.fkin cops must be raped first man.fkers walk on the roads to rag ppl and try to get cash(personal experience here).ther must be 1 day wer all cops who are bad(that wud be like 99.99% of em) are belted by the rowdy public.

^stop generalizing . . . if people like you stop paying when you are raged , they wont have any reasons to rag...the case of the 1st post where the police coudnt do anything ...i understand...they cant help when they are overpowered by some lame psyco gang of immature ***** . . .

Well thats real bad, but happens all over India...but this seemed more than the usual shove women have to put up with in a mob...

Unfortunately 1 in 10 men dont mind to touch women in a crowd...though the kind witnessed here was more than that....Sad, bad but happens all over...

Especially in buses trains n movie halls

@Rio

Bangalore is definely South...WTH hell do u mean "forget south but even Blore" :p ...lol....

^^Bleh, you didn't understand.... SS lives in Bangalore so I told him forget entire south and look at the city in which we live (I don't think I have to mention south :p).

Back