Dishwasher suggestion

freelancer

Disciple
My mother has asked for a dishwasher.. anyone here has any experience with the same ? any suggestions ? I am confused, have no experience with dish washers.

My mother has asked for a dishwasher.. anyone here has any experience with the same ? any suggestions ? I am confused, have no experience with dish washers.
1702543706488.png
1702543714534.png

Have sold many of these from our electrical shop. Feedback has been really positive from customers who bought it 15+ years ago. advantage being they can be tucked into a modular kitchen. So can be used as BUILT-IN Dishwasher as well as Standalone dishwasher.
Second option is IFB which we have been using since 5 years now.

Last edited:
Do you have enough space for a standalone dishwasher? Better to get a full size instead of the table top smaller and cheaper ones going around. Smaller means manual labour on your part with more frequent loading and unloading and wear and tear as the machine is used more. That is the hidden cost with any undersized appliance with lower upfront cost.

Give yourself time before buying as you have a lot of learning to do. Maybe help her with the dishes will gain you that time :)

there is plenty space to keep the dishwasher. Mother wants the largest capacity available. i have seen 14-16 plates on amazon ranging from 30-60k. i find amazon reviews very misleading..

dfb424fp from LG. using since 2020 and it cleans flawlessly.. placed it under the kitchen countertop and added a door...
Good thing with LG is they make their own appliances unlike other brands that do not and rebrand from Midea that is the OEM. Pricier since they are imports but if you can swing it is your best option for decent midrange.

Only downside with this model is it has no resume after a power cut so it will restart the entire cycle. This is a uniquely Indian feature that is missing with imports.

Last edited:
Good thing with LG is they make their own appliances unlike other brands that do not and rebrand from Midea that is the OEM. Pricier since they are imports but if you can swing it is your best option for decent midrange.

Only downside with this model is it has no resume after a power cut so it will restart the entire cycle. This is a uniquely Indian feature that is missing with imports.
I guess the unit is from Korea as far as i remember.

I run it on solar hence power cut doesn't matter.. And Yes it restart from beginning on a power cut

I run it on solar hence power cut doesn't matter..
No heating then?

Very flexible trays can accommodate any kind of dish or pot
There is a common confusion in users that if current goes off during the operation of machine, the full cycle to be repeated again. Lot of You tube videos also say the same. But this is completely wrong.
The Fact is that total wash cycle is divided in sub cycles of time SO when current goes off this machine resumes from the timeof start of last sub cycle.
Example: Total Cycle time: 3 Hours
Completed time: 2:15 Hours when currentg oes off
Remaining time: 45 Min
say last sub cycle started after completing 1:45 Hours
Machine will resume from this point means it
will further run for 1:15 Hours and not 3 Hours again.
So don't get confused by YT videos.
Hmm, so it does have resume on power cut after all :happy:

Last edited:
Back