PC Peripherals Display going blank ...

My monitor is going blank for fraction of seconds(Only display , monitor power light remains on) ... It happens suddenly , no specific time frame ... this happened 5-6 times ...

I am unable to figure out wht exactly is the problem, is it related to PSU (CM Extreme+ 500w) or the RAM (trancend 800MHz) ... plz help...

Monitor is Dell SP2208WFP ...

Try running to monitor without your pc connecitvity. If you have a laptop with vga out try connecting it and see if flickers or just try running it with No-Display indicator. If it does not there is some problem with your display card or drivers.

I meant may be loose internal circuitry.you have to call the service personell to check. Who knows you might get a free upgrade.

nilsnaik said:
Try running to monitor without your pc connecitvity. If you have a laptop with vga out try connecting it and see if flickers or just try running it with No-Display indicator. If it does not there is some problem with your display card or drivers.

It gets on w/o PC connectivity...
I am using on board gfx , and Intel display drivers are the latest one...

ggt said:
I meant may be loose internal circuitry.you have to call the service personell to check. Who knows you might get a free upgrade.

Free upgrade :eek:hyeah: , lesse , now i'll definitely contact dell service center :)

Back