Graphic Cards Display Problems

send me or post here a picture taken with a digital camera of the problem.take a pic with as many colours visible on the screen as possible....perhaps a cheap way can be found of rectifying the problem .... just wanna confirm whether it is a colour gun problem or something else.

deejay said:
send me or post here a picture taken with a digital camera of the problem.take a pic with as many colours visible on the screen as possible....perhaps a cheap way can be found of rectifying the problem .... just wanna confirm whether it is a colour gun problem or something else.
sometimes the display turns bluish, redish and likewise but not always. :Comp10:
for example, the display is perfectly okay since this morning. the prob was there last evening. can it be coz of the gpu heating up? it stays at ~65C while idle and the ambient tems are very high here. so, i guess 65C-67C is kinda okay.

btw, i don have any digicam or mobile cam. :ashamed:

To make sure it is indeed a gfx card problem or monitor problem i am afraid you will have to run this monitor on another known good m/c for a few days since as you say this is a random problem and for hours / days the problem does not manifest.
This way you can come to a conclusion where the problem is, and rectification of that can proceed accordingly.

Back