Some old computer stuff for sale.

SDRAM

Kingmax - PC133 128MB SDRAM (Lifetime Warranty) - Rs 100

Hyundai - PC100 128MB SDRAM - Rs 100

IBM - PC133 128MB SDRAM - Rs 100

Compaq PC100 64MB SDRAM - Rs 50

Hynix - PC133 128MB SDRAM - Rs 100

NetComm ADSL2+ Wifi-G router NB9W - Rs 2000

This is an excellent router that my mom purchased in Australia. It is a bit more than a year old. Works wonderfully. Also comes loaded with extra features like VoIP, IP TV and what not

Specifications

• An ADSL/2/2+ modem for connecting to the internet
  • 4 LAN-ports 10/100
  • Quality of Service (Qos) router to share your internet connection and to ensure that you can prioritise traffic
  • 2x FXS ports (RJ11)which allows you to plug your current analog phone into the port and to make calls using VoIP*
  • 1x FXO port for PSTN lifeline backup, which allows you to get andmake phone calls on your current phone number as well as being able touse VoIP
  • 802.11g (54Mbps) wireless
  • SIP v2 (RFC3261)*
  • 64/128 bit WEP and WPA support
  • SPI firewall
  • VPN Pass-through IP-Sec
  • Single PPTP session support
  • PPPoE/PPPoA client
  • SNMP support
  • Annex M support
  • Web based configuration
  • Supports all major ISP connections
  • 3 Years Warranty ( with online registration)
  • Soon to support NetComm Xpress Net autoconfiguration software (Q3 2007)
NB9W ADSL2+ Wireless Modem Router VoIP Gateway: ADSL: NetComm Australia

Netcomm NB9W ADSL2+ Wireless Broadband Modem router with VoIP Gateway Review - Modems & Routers

PCI Graphic Card - Rs 500 -- SOLD to gigy

ATI Rage Pro 8MB Video Card (Under Warranty till 1st March 2010)

Comes with Bill and Driver CD and maybe even box

Altec Lansing inMotion | imMini - Rs 950 -- SOLD to
apollyon

This is a brand new dock which I got as a diwali gift. I just opened it for testing and then sealed it back up as it came.

Good loud sound with nice bass. Plus it runs on AA Batteries or adapter. Also can accent normal AUX input too.

Only selling it coz it doesnt work with my iPhone 3G. Not sure about iPhone 2G's but it should work with them.

Manufacturer Description

Just when you thought the inMotion portable audio system couldn’t get any smaller, iMmini comes along. This tiny, ultra-portable, battery-operated stereo system is the first powered audio system designed exclusively for the iPod mini. A highly efficient Class D amplifier powers four micro drivers to deliver a full spectrum of pure, distinct sound, while the revolutionary MaxxBass technology allows listeners to enjoy deep bass without lugging around a subwoofer. Best of all, connectivity is as easy as placing your iPod mini into the built-in dock.

Features
  • Crystal-clear sound - from four custom-designed neodymium Micro Drivers (2 x 25mm and 2 x 18mm)
  • Surprisingly deep bass - Revolutionary MaxxBass technology creates quality bass without a subwoofer
  • Built-in Docking Station - provides same synchronization, data transfer, and recharging options as the iPod dock (cable not included)
  • Extra long battery life - Highly efficient Class D amplifier delivers more than 24 hours of continuous playback with four AA batteries (not included)
  • Auto Shut-Down
  • Convenient secondary input jack - for connection with other audio devices, including laptops, older iPods, and other MP3 players (cable included)
  • Lightweight Design - Folds to close at 10 ounces and 7 inches wide, 1 inch deep, and 4.4 inches high
  • Elegant, integrated controls

Amazon.com: Altec Lansing inMotion iMmini Portable Audio System for iPod Mini: Electronics

Casio Piano SA21 - Rs 500 -- SOLD to vinids

Casio Keyboard SA-21

Comes with a carry case and AC Adapter

Specifications

32 Mini size keys

5 Drum Pads

100 tones

4 note polyphony

32 patterns

Rhythms:19

Super accompaniment patterns:13

Batteries: AA Size x 4

AC Adaptor AD-1

Melody on/off

Music Score

Batteries: AA-size x 4

Audio Out

Beat control

External power source

Pinnacle PCTV Pro - Rs 500 -- SOLD to prinpoo

Excellent TV Tuner. No warranty. Comes with Remote, IR Receiver, and Line In Cable.

Sony PSP 1001 - Rs 5000 -- SOLD to vinids

Comes with

-2GB Sony MS

-32MB Sony MS

-Original Battery

-Carry Case

-Headphone Music Controller Dongle

-Charger (DreamGEAR Travel Charger as original stopped working)

-GTA: LCS UMD

-Sony Sampler UMD

-White Carry Strap

-Manual

This PSP is in MINT condition, with no scratches at all. The scratch guard is a HORI screenguard from Japan, which has been on it since I bought it (approx 2 years) and does not have a single scratch on it.

This PSP was never used much(specially the UMD Drive :eek:hyeah:) and thus is in MINT condition.

All prices negotiable. Negotiating via PM only. Open to exchange offers. Shipping for all is extra at the actual prices

Yes the TV tuner card works fully, and as the description says, comes with remote and IR receiver. The remote/receiver are also in good working condition.

I can offer you a 3Day testing warranty on the card if you want.

what is the maximum resolution?? it will be very helpful if u could gimme a link whre i can see the technical details of the tv tuner card .. n u still dint say how old is it ...
also i hv a creative sound blaster sound card .. bought on 8/2008 ... care for a exchange ?? i hv used it only for a month ... bought a new mobo which has only one pci slot .. hence ..kept it aside .... its not even dusty ...

Hi, I am interested in the TV Tuner Card. I stay at Thane. Can i pick it up from you directly? my cotact no is 9820782077. Thank you

I'll take the Casio keyboard (does it work properly i.e. all keys functioning?) also would you ship to Pune?

Yup all keys working. I barely used the keyboard its a bit dusty but that all. Shipping to Pune is not an issue.

PSP/Casio Piano sold to Vinids. Shipped via aramex.

TV Tuner sold to prinpoo

Anyone for ADSL Router?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back