Diwali Shopping spree

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Super awesome Mouse.COngoz

Even I wanted To ask the same question

Nopes, right now I am using VGA cable which is supporting max resolution of 1024x768. Though I tried HDMI cable by borrowing from my friend and after setting resolution to 1920x1080 it was looking damn awesome. :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sarath_ said:
R.A.T. Awesome!!! Looks so good I feel like killing my imperator

Congrats

Infact you should kill it quickly and get this deadly device. :D

Sei said:
Is it for MMORPGs?

Congrats for the stuff :D

I hate MMORPGs, I mainly play racing, fps, tps genres.

And all fans of mouse, just see the video below once and you'll love it much more.

cinecon said:
the keyboard and the rat.. nearly orgasmic man

Yeah. :D

I'm already in love with my RAT. :D

shadow747 said:
congrats...cyborg RAT the show stopper :)

Yo, it pwns all. Razer, roccat, logitech, etc no one can stand in front of RAT. :D

From morning my custom specified table will start building and after that I'll put all these stuff to use. :D (Yes, you heard it right, they are still packed. :-o )

Wow! what a shopping spree! Loved the mouse and the Keyboard!

mayanksahni said:
Its not available in India. I bought it from amazon.com

What about the custom duties when you order stuff from Amazon?? I want to order a few items...

NHS2008 said:
Wow! what a shopping spree! Loved the mouse and the Keyboard!

What about the custom duties when you order stuff from Amazon?? I want to order a few items...

I was charged around 31$ on the order of around 200$. To know the fees, just insert item in your cart and go till second last step, step which is just before paying the amount, at that page you can see the fees on right hand side inside one box. If you are having difficulty in doing so, just pm me the links and I'll let you know.

And, I agree both are damn sexy(specially in night). :D

blackpixel said:
great purchases buddy ......... love tht mouse
Thanks. :D

I am not a gamer but after looking the mouse feel like playing few games ;)... I am sure you are going to enjoy playing games with that.... great purchase.... :clap:

anuragjiwrajka said:
I am not a gamer but after looking the mouse feel like playing few games ;)... I am sure you are going to enjoy playing games with that.... great purchase.... :clap:

In fact, I'm playing previously ended games again due to this rat. :p

Back