Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Nil
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use anymore
Some 7-8 years back, I was bitten by a DIY bug. Being a non techie, I took a challenge of assembling PC by own. So sourced components from various sources (especially the Lian Li chasis from USA) and successfully built a PC mainly to be used as NAS for my movie collection.

But after completing the build, the high withered off, never used that as NAS thereafter. Whenever I felt guilty I used to switch it on for sometime to learn about NAS software but that's it.

Now it's high time that I let it go as I realised that am not going to use it hereafter. So any PC enthusiast who would like to put together a NAS or home server, can source it. It can also be used as a computer for basic work.

It has got
1) Gigabyte GA E350N usb 3 Mobo with integrated processor https://www.gigabyte.com/in/Motherboard/GA-E350N-USB3-rev-10#ov

2) 4 GB ram (additional slot available for upgrade)

3) Corsair Builder Series CX430 V2 80 PLUS Certified Power Supply

4) 1 TB hard disk

5) Lian Li case. This I got it shipped from USA. A really nice one (see pics). That time, this size was not available in India.

6) The item is in perfect working condition. I have installed zorin OS. (See pics). Buyer can obviously install whatever OS of liking.

IMG_20220711_173003649-01.jpeg

IMG_20220711_172933945-01.jpeg
IMG_20220711_172730266-01.jpeg

Back