DO : Dell S2409W @ Rs 13500

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Adding u guys to the list.

@Bikey - will call u tonight.

BTW , the above price is now SHIPPED price. :) It can be SHIPPED to anywhere, but is a non-octroi paid price. For areas in which octroi is there, it will be charged extra. Billing will be directly from dell, but will be in my friends Firms name. But that should not hamper any parts of the warranty.

Lazzy Boy said:
So we get a discount if we do a pickup from your place rite :bleh:

You get a discount having it shipped to your place for no extra charge by saving on the travel expense to go his place :bleh:

Pardon the French, but f*ckin' awesome deal. Phoenix, just to re-confirm, is the price inclusive of shipping? I might consider this offer, provided it holds up until my next pay check rolls in, which should be by end of June.

ok, so a monitor shipped to pune with 3 yrs warranty should cost how much?
Is it 13500/- or more?

can it be shipped to West Bengal ? Let me know
Don't think there should be a problem. The items will be shipped to you directly by dell :)

So we get a discount if we do a pickup from your place rite
Nope. The price will be the same, as i am getting the items shipped to me from dell, so the cost turns out to be the same. IF there is a substantial number of orders, I can try for a lil more discount.

Pardon the French, but f*ckin' awesome deal. Phoenix, just to re-confirm, is the price inclusive of shipping? I might consider this offer, provided it holds up until my next pay check rolls in, which should be by end of June.
Yep. The price is inclusive of shipping. But i would like to make one thing clear. The invoice you will be receiving with the item will have my firms name and the price to me, which is lesser than the prices posted here. But i guess no-one should mind that for a dealer right ?

ok, so a monitor shipped to pune with 3 yrs warranty should cost how much?

Is it 13500/- or more?
Rs 13500/- inclusive of shipping. But exclusive of octroi.

Added Bikey's name as well as warranty details for others.

@Anish and Lazzy_boy - Kindly update with the warranty period you require.

Me ordering for a friend for the 3 years , another one maybe if he gets paid next week so thats 2 so far ! Kindly PM payment details as soon as this is a fully fledged GO

Wow ... awesome deal. Just a couple of questions.

1. Can I pay for this through my credit card.

2. I stay in Bihar and when I recently bought a Dell laptop I had to provide an entry challan by paying 4% vat in the sales tax office here. Will this be applicable for this monitor also coz I really can't imagine dealing with the sales tax babus all over again.

Can I use it as a TV, I've Tata Sky in my home.. If It has some arrangement for that, then I would be really in...

monitor package contains power cable, stand, VGA cable and DVI cable.... I bought it from VN but it shouldnt make any difference in package.

big.bAd.boi! said:
me in :) salary aane doo!!

How much warranty ?

Wow ... awesome deal. Just a couple of questions.
1. Can I pay for this through my credit card.
2. I stay in Bihar and when I recently bought a Dell laptop I had to provide an entry challan by paying 4% vat in the sales tax office here. Will this be applicable for this monitor also coz I really can't imagine dealing with the sales tax babus all over again.
Paying by CC as of now is not an option. Only Online transfer and Cash Deposit.

Bihar usually has issues with such deliveries. I cannot promise evasion from them.

I have a quote for Rs 31500 for the Dell 2408WFP UltraSharp (No profit for me :)). If anyone wants this, you can PM me about it. Adding it in the main post

Buddy, how much time dell will take to ship it to my home Kanjurmarg.
If time is like one week+ then I'll have to pickup it from ur place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back