DO: [In Stock] La Crosse BC-9009 Battery Charger - Rs. 2,400 + shipping

LA CROSSE BC-9009 Battery Charger w/ LCD Display & Deluxe Travel Bag & Accessory Kit

Price: Rs. 2,400 + Shipping

Shipping
Mumbai
Courier = Rs. 50
Cash on Delivery = Rs. 80

Elsewhere
Blue Dart / DTDC Plus = Rs. 200
DTDC lite = Rs. 100
Lacrosse.jpg

INLCUDES FREE 2 PIN US TO INDIA PLUG ADAPTER TO FIT IN INDIAN POWER SOCKETS

adapter.jpg

Manufacturer Product Details
BC-9009 by La Crosse Technology - Tomorrow's Weather Today

Video: Product Video by La Crosse Technology - Tomorrow's Weather Today
Included Accesories with each BC-9009 Battery Charger:

* Four La Crosse 2600mA AA Rechargeable Batteries(NiMH 1.2V)
* Four La Crosse 1000mAh AAA Rechargeable Batteries(NiMH 1.2V)
* Four C Size Battery Adapters
(Uses any AA battery with adapter to power electronics requiring C size batteries)
* Four D Size Rechargeable Battery Adapters
(Uses any AA rechargeable battery with the above C adapter to power electronics requiring D batteries)
* Durable Heavy Duty Deluxe Travel Bag for the BC-900 battery charger and Accessories

FAQ:
Q: What is the difference between BC-9009 and BC-900?
A: the only difference is in the colour of the unit. BC-9009 is black and BC-900 is blue
LaCrosse BC-9009? NEW??? - Page 2 - Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Q: How long does it take to charge rechargeable batteries using the BC-9009 Battery Charger?
A: Generally around 1 to 2 hours when using the higher charge rates. 3 or more when charging at the slower rates.

Q: Will the La Crosse BC-9009 battery charger charge higher capacity rechargeable batteries?
A: Yes. As a matter of fact, this BC-9009 battery charger was designed not only to charge any capacity of NiMH rechargeable batteries up to 3000 mAh -, it will even charge with very good efficiency.

Q: Do the rechargeable batteries get warm while charging?
A: Yes the rechargeable batteries will get warm while charging and this is normal. The Temperature Sensor Circuit built in to the LaCrosse BC-9009 Battery Charger will stop the charge cycle if the rechargeable battery temperatures reach 127°F. As soon as the rechargeable batteries have cooled the automatic charging will resume. This feature will greatly maximize the life of your rechargeable batteries when dangerous overheating is prevented.

Q: Can I use this BC-9009 battery charger in India?
A: Yes, the BC-9009 battery charger has a universal power supply adapter. The input voltage rating is 100 - 240V AC. Package includes a free 2 pin US to India adapter plug to fit Indian sockets.

Q: Does this BC9009 battery charger have the discharge feature?
A. Yes.

Q: Will the BC-9009 Battery Charger charge other brand of rechargeable batteries?
A: Yes, it will charge all top quality name brand rechargeable batteries.

Q: Can I charge Rechargeable Alkalines in the BC-9009 battery charger?
A. No, it can not recharge alkaline batteries. Please Note: The LA Crosse BC9009 battery charger cannot detect if an alkaline battery is inserted into the charging bay. Do not attempt to charge rechargeable or non-rechargeable alkaline batteries. Doing so will burn up your BC-9009 charger.

Q. Does the LA CROSSE BC-9009 battery charger work in the car?
A. No, not directly However a voltage converter that converts 12V to AC can be used to provide operation in a car.

Q. What is the warranty for the BC9009 battery charger?
A. There is a 3 Day DOA (dead on Arrival) warranty offered directly by me. After the 3 days standard TODPHOD warranty applies. There is a One Year Warranty on the La Crosse BC-9009 battery charger from la Crosse USA.

Im interested but just wanted to confirm this, you've stated that the AA and AAA batteries are 2600 mah and 1000 mah but in the pic, the AA and AAA batteries are labelled as 2400 mah and 800 mah respectively :S Is it just an error or what?

hunt3r said:
Im interested but just wanted to confirm this, you've stated that the AA and AAA batteries are 2600 mah and 1000 mah but in the pic, the AA and AAA batteries are labelled as 2400 mah and 800 mah respectively :S Is it just an error or what?

The older models had 2400 and 800 mAh capacity. The newer ones (including these) have 2600 and 1000 mAh capacity which is why I made sure to highlight them in bold and red colour.

katmandude said:
The older models had 2400 and 800 mAh capacity. The newer ones (including these) have 2600 and 1000 mAh capacity which is why I made sure to highlight them in bold and red colour.
Alright thanks for the info, just wanted to confirm :) You've got a PM

KMD, I'm gonna transfer 2500 (product + shipping) to your account in evening. Book one for me.

I already have your account details. Will transfer in evening for sure.

I am interested in getting this. But would appreciate if I can get this shipped along with my products requested on your other thread here.

Hi friend,

One query, I have 600 mAH rechargeable batteries and this charger has minimum of 200 mAH constant charging current and according to the rules, 600 mAH battery will require about 60 mAH constant charging current. Will it charge my batteries without any damage to full capacity?

Back